Leeds number 10

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The game has moved on, but Leeds haven't in the last 40-odd years. If Heckingbottom is to stand a chance, he must stamp out the cheating that is in Leeds' DNA. If he succeeds in that, maybe the fucking neanderthals that follow your club will drift away and forget all this myth about Leeds being 'massive'.

Watch and learn. Leeds are a stain on the game.

not here to argue but get sick of this sort of thing. you had more banning orders then us last season and there was a big brawl vs Boro this season with 5 of yours banned, some bloke kicked some guy in the head and another got bitten by a police dog for threatening it or something.

Understand Leeds had a "reputation" back in the day but times have moved on. And find it a bit rich of you to refer to Leeds fans as "neanderthals" when yes maybe we have a minority like all clubs. But your own club is hardly whiter then white.

not here to argue but get sick of this sort of thing. you had more banning orders then us last season and there was a big brawl vs Boro this season with 5 of yours banned, some bloke kicked some guy in the head and another got bitten by a police dog for threatening it or something.

Understand Leeds had a "reputation" back in the day but times have moved on. And find it a bit rich of you to refer to Leeds fans as "neanderthals" when yes maybe we have a minority like all clubs. But your own club is hardly whiter then white.
Don't let the truth get in the way of an ott news report will you? I was at Boro and I can assure you the police dog started it.

As it was i genuinely couldn't remember Phillips challenge although i did call him out for it at the time, and on our forum.

It was worse then your guys one on Ali tbf, he should have walked, not for the first time.

I don't like some of the continental habits some of our flair players have.

Saiz, Hernandez and Alioski do go down to easily from time to time, but on the flip side those 3 in particular are on the receiving end of extra rough treatment.[/QUOTE]
I liked what I saw of Hernandez but Alioski is a clown or has the kop called him a hanker!!

Back
Top Bottom