Leeds number 10

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He was a complete wanker. He'd actually fit in really well at Norwich. They enjoy falling to the ground every few minutes and doing the dying swan routine. Utb

Couldn't remember which wanker he was as there were so many. So I googled him and bugger me the first photo that came up has him falling down!
200px-Ukro-Maki_(17).jpg

I put a tenner on him to get booked and the prick didn't even give me the courtesy of picking up a yellow.

Did they throw their shirts into the celebrating fans at the final whistle?
And their shorts, socks and boots! Pyrotechnics went off and a dozen white doves were also released! They're still partying now, many bottles of D-champagne have been consumed and a number of D taxis are on standby to ferry the champions home .

Will post on the game tomorrow bit busy tonight but cant have this:mad:

Poor Ali.:(

50/50 Ali got there first and your guy caught him hard on the leg.

We had Cooper sent off for exactly the same thing but with less contact few weeks ago.

You ignore the meanies Ali:cool:
i said after the elland road game that your players are very 'metro' aren't they.. reight bunch of posers
that's not fucking leeds??!! :D

Defend Ali time:D

If you guys ever look at our forum i do this a lot, he's my favourite player:p

Totally out of form and needs a rest. He has played 2666 minutes including internationals this season.

For a winger who runs his ass off every game (the one thing all LUFC fans agree with, he works exceptionally hard). The guy must be exhausted. It was him chasing across the pitch that lead to our goal.

He has been targeted this season, he does go down to easily sometimes but he has taken a lot of kickings.

His stats for his first season in England are 5 goals 4 assists, perfectly respectable really. He is also often one of our highest tacklers, doesnt look like a guy who would enjoy that side of the game, but he started as a full back.

Confidence is shot and physically think he is knackered, earlier this season he would run past defenders often, linking with Saiz. But recently with no Saiz he doesnt take people on anymore.

On the tackle.

It was a 50/50 Ali got there first, no malice intended from either player but he did get there first.

Your guy caught him hard (it was a crunching contact) so he missed the ball.

Now, while it wasnt reckless he wasnt jumping in, you could argue excessive force and out of control , which we had Cooper sent off for with far less contact the other week.

Ultimately had he been sent off i dont think an appeal would have worked for the above reasons, however you could see it as a good old 50/50.

Depends on your point of view.

Me I'd have sent him off, but its my player he hurt so I'm biased. You, probably wouldn't have because he is yours and your biased.

Totally out of form and needs a rest. He has played 2666 minutes including internationals this season.

For a winger who runs his ass off every game (the one thing all LUFC fans agree with, he works exceptionally hard). The guy must be exhausted. It was him chasing across the pitch that lead to our goal.

He has been targeted this season, he does go down to easily sometimes but he has taken a lot of kickings.

His stats for his first season in England are 5 goals 4 assists, perfectly respectable really. He is also often one of our highest tacklers, doesnt look like a guy who would enjoy that side of the game, but he started as a full back.

Confidence is shot and physically think he is knackered, earlier this season he would run past defenders often, linking with Saiz. But recently with no Saiz he doesnt take people on anymore.

On the tackle.

It was a 50/50 Ali got there first, no malice intended from either player but he did get there first.

Now, while it wasnt reckless he wasnt jumping in, you could argue excessive force and out of control , which we had Cooper sent off for with far less contact the other week.

Ultimately had he been sent off i dont think an appeal would have worked for the above reasons, however you could see it as a good old 50/50.

Me I'd have sent him off, but its my player he hurt so I'm biased. You, probably wouldn't have because he is yours and your biased.

One of Revie’s Children complaining about a tackle.

Comédie Noire at its finest.

One of those frustrating players who would be very good if he spent at least some of the time not concentrating on conning the ref or trying to gain an advantage by niggly fouls.

His hair is shit though

I saw nothing whatsoever to indicate he ‘would be very good’. His awfulness was conspicuous.

On the tackle.

They both neshed it ,wasn't a sending off either way you're lad went in late if he got their first it's because he jumped in

I don't know what you mean..
View attachment 36718
He has the type of face you just want to keep punching. Typical foreign cheating diving bastard, the one where both players side in for the ball both got caught with the studs he goes rolling about in death throes our player gets up and gets on with it and picks up a booking.

Last edited:

On the tackle.

Elsewhere I praised you for the approach you adopted. Still stand by that, but given your comments about, how shall I say, 'unorthodox' challenges by one of the Blades, you seem to have developed amnesia where acceptable tackling is concerned. In the first game this season at your place, I think it was Philips(?) who showed intent when he tackled Brooks (I think) with what I'd refer to as a tackle that was vicious and had no intent to win the ball. It was far worse than the tackle on your guy yesterday, so do your homework before moaning about the type of tackles your players have to endure.

On the tackle.

It was so slow though, the tackle. Alioski got to it first but both were entitled to go for it I'd say, and Evans didn't have time to get to a full sprint so went in at quite a low speed. Still must've hurt but nowhere near as bad as the reaction suggested.

If it'd been at a full sprint Evans probably would've been off, because he got there second.

Think Alioski had a mare yesterday to be honest. Went down loudly and easily, sliced it out of play a ridiculous amount of times.

Like that Lasogga though. Scary bastard.

Elsewhere I praised you for the approach you adopted. Still stand by that, but given your comments about, how shall I say, 'unorthodox' challenges by one of the Blades, you seem to have developed amnesia where acceptable tackling is concerned. In the first game this season at your place, I think it was Philips(?) who showed intent when he tackled Brooks (I think) with what I'd refer to as a tackle that was vicious and had no intent to win the ball. It was far worse than the tackle on your guy yesterday, so do your homework before moaning about the type of tackles your players have to endure.
Fairly certain i said Phillips should have been sent off last game, without checking i cant be sure but 99% sure i did say that.

One of Revie’s Children complaining about a tackle.

Comédie Noire at its finest.
I wasn't born then, Revie was dead before i was born.

Games moved on from then, if anything im a child of David O'Leary :p

I saw nothing whatsoever to indicate he ‘would be very good’. His awfulness was conspicuous.
Strong, athletic, decent control. Won two back post headers by being stronger than his marker. He's got the tools to be good but his attitude is detrimental to it.

It was so slow though, the tackle. Alioski got to it first but both were entitled to go for it I'd say, and Evans didn't have time to get to a full sprint so went in at quite a low speed. Still must've hurt but nowhere near as bad as the reaction suggested.

If it'd been at a full sprint Evans probably would've been off, because he got there second.

Think Alioski had a mare yesterday to be honest. Went down loudly and easily, sliced it out of play a ridiculous amount of times.

Like that Lasogga though. Scary bastard.
He didnt play well, he hasn't for a while and probably does need benching. He got there first because he was quicker, if it was the other way around im sure you guys would claim he should have been sent off. These are the sort of things opposition fans will rarely agree on, thats fine.

Lasogga can be a beast, when he is at it the guy has class, not a surprise considering he was an injury away from being a Germany number 9.

They both neshed it ,wasn't a sending off either way you're lad went in late if he got their first it's because he jumped in
He didnt jump in he was on the ground, they both were, Ali got there first because he was quicker.

Fairly certain i said Phillips should have been sent off last game, without checking i cant be sure but 99% sure i did say that.

You may well have done, but given your comments in your post it would have been worth repeating your abhorrence of Phillips' tackle. Quite simply, it was an abomination and in now way comparable with yesterday's tackle.

He didnt jump in he was on the ground, they both were, Ali got there first because he was quicker.
When they did the znalusis if the slow motion replay both brown and Grayson said he went in late and jumped in a bit and no sending off either way

You may well have done, but given your comments in your post it would have been worth repeating your abhorrence of Phillips' tackle. Quite simply, it was an abomination and in now way comparable with yesterday's tackle.
It was a career ender

Be honest i dont remember the tackle, but i have checked and i did say he should have walked.

Back
Top Bottom