Leeds How Afraid Are we?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It all depends on if we get another striker in before we play them!
Defensively we should be ok and they are suspect. However they really do have an attack which is better than us and the make plenty of chances, so who knows! 🤔

I think we will smash them into oblivion ,they scored four goals today but they were wank

We played them perfectly at Elland Road in our promotion season, they look more dodgy at the back now than they did back then.

I’ll be honest, Id take a point right now but I think if we keep them contained we’ll be fine.

When did this forum become the meeting place for bedwetters anonymous?

Fuck sake.

We might lose to Leeds, we've lost to them before but they've let 7 goals in in 2 games and scored against one of the ropiest defences I've seen in recent times in Fulham, and a Liverpool defence that looked half cocked.

7 goals in there first two premier league games, that's probably more than we will score in the whole of Sept & Oct
I said this after Liverpool and today has only confirmed my suspicions: They are a team of good quality individuals. Good individuals who can get forward, win one on ones etc. They scored against Liverpool because they are also a team of individuals but Liverpool's superior quality won out in the end. They scored against Fulham cos theyre shite.

But I can't see them scoring against a proper well drilled 'team' that plays as a team as opposed to a bunch of flair players. Can't see them picking up many points against the likes of Wolves, Southampton, Palace, Burnley and, dare I say it, us.

Don't forget Norwich were exactly the same at the beginning of last season, bags of confidence, scoring goals all over the place (battered Liverpool even as I recall) but who would have swapped their season for ours?

2020/21 out of 6 teams played we've failed to score against 1.

Last season means very little now. We looked impotent against Wolves and not much better v Burnley.

Leeds are actually the kind of team that we like playing against though as they are too arrogant to pay any mind to what we do and just try and play on the front foot themselves.

Last season means very little now. We looked impotent against Wolves and not much better v Burnley.

Leeds are actually the kind of team that we like playing against though as they are too arrogant to pay any mind to what we do and just try and play on the front foot themselves.

I'm on about this season not last season.

Dundee United, Hearts, Derby, Preston, Wolves, Burnley.

Bit of a trick answer but factually correct.

Pre season is not classed as 20/21 though really is it?!

Why? It was a couple of weeks ago in this season's kit with this season's players. I'd count it as this season personally.

Weve got to be looking for 3 points against teams like Leeds.

If a team ships 3 against Fulham looking like that then i look forward to playing that team.

The thing that kept us up last season and saw us doing well is we played with no fear and went toe to toe with teams.

Which was the polar opposite of what we did under Warnock because away from home we sat back every game near enough and it cost us more often than not.

Southampton played their last game of last season in this season’s kit. Is that this season?!

That was last season though, a 19/20 fixture.

In the diary, the end of 19/20 for us was Southampton.

Any games after would be the next season surely?

I'm very afraid.

Wait...Leeds is that machine that turns men into giant flies isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom