Leeds Fan :)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good afternoon Sheffield United peoples :)

With the game on Saturday, thought i would come back and see how things have changed for you, and us, since i last was here.:(

Soo.

Hows your season gone so far?

How do you see it going from here on?

And finally, whats your thoughts on the match?:D

Up to November bloody sensational, then gone a bit tits up due injuries, illness and tactical paralysis.

All depends on how our new signings go, we have taken a punt on three players from League one and we have yet to see if they can step up.

And finally, whats your thoughts on the match?“

We will have tons of possession. Whether that translate into goals or a win is another matter.

Cjay Am I right in my assumption that you are of relatively tender years? A relative young 'un? Below 28 years of age?

If so, I can understand why you believe this will be a warm and welcoming place for you to hang about in.

If you were "old skool" and had at least half a century to your name then you would understand completely how your presence on here would be anathema to the majority of owd codgers who frequent these virtual spaces.

Having said that I am confused as to the path forward. I have an urge to tell you to "Fuck Right Off" but also to tolerate your apparently innocent and well meaning offer of discourse.

But then again. Like the old song goes ....

We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds, Leeds, Leeds and Leeds and Leeds, Leeds, Leeds and Leeds and Leeds

We all fucking hate Leeds.

Good afternoon Sheffield United peoples :)

With the game on Saturday, thought i would come back and see how things have changed for you, and us, since i last was here.:(

Soo.

And finally, whats your thoughts on the match?:D
More importantly don't you think your new badge is shit?

We'd have comfortably won, pre you changing manager . Now it will be tougher. You lot will see a stadium full of passion, that hates Leeds with all we have. Leeds fans will brick it, just like the team. 2-0 us.
So your not all that confident? :p

More importantly don't you think your new badge is shit?
We got our acts together and forced them to change the plan within a day.

Pretty proud tbh.

But yes it was a shit badge.

Cjay Am I right in my assumption that you are of relatively tender years? A relative young 'un? Below 28 years of age?

If so, I can understand why you believe this will be a warm and welcoming place for you to hang about in.

If you were "old skool" and had at least half a century to your name then you would understand completely how your presence on here would be anathema to the majority of owd codgers who frequent these virtual spaces.

Having said that I am confused as to the path forward. I have an urge to tell you to "Fuck Right Off" but also to tolerate your apparently innocent and well meaning offer of discourse.

We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds, Leeds, Leeds and Leeds and Leeds, Leeds, Leeds and Leeds and Leeds

I think your all quite warm and fuzzy, the "old skool" just need a hug.

Side note and unrelated to the game but only just heard.

RIP Liam Miller:(

36 is no age. Condolences to his family and hope its marked in some way tomorrow. Armbands, minutes applause that sort of thing.

Heard a while ago he was having cancer treatment but didn't realise it was pancreatic ffs.

How you get that bastard so young I don't know.

Terrible news and having read many of the tributes tonight it was clear he was respected as a person more than a player by many of his team mates.

RIP Liam.

We were fantastic last season, played a bit like Barcelona and we so much better than the opposition it was untrue.
Best football I’ve seen watching United for 40 years and one of my most enjoyable seasons ever.

This season I knew we’d finish comfortable mid table,at least.
Opposition teams under estimated us and thought their (supposed superior team) simply had to perform and they’d win.
Gradually teams have realised we’re a really good team and teams need to think defensively against us,
then rely on the occasional counter attack.

We lost our main player (Paul Coutts) with a broken leg and since then although we’ve played quite well we’ve struggled to pick up points.

It’s weird our recent bad run might be down to Wilders naive positivity.
We consistently create more chances than the opposition and always push forward to score.
However opposition teams have defended in numbers which we’ve struggled to break down
And the number of long range world class shots we’re conceded is getting beyond a joke.

The stats show we have the most underworked goalie in the league. Least shots on target at our goal than any other team in this league. Sounds good doesn’t it? but we’ve still conceded a fair amount of goals.
Sounds like we must have weak goalies but many of the goals concede haven’t really been anyone’s fault.

We’ve just bought 4 new players so are hopeful
And as we’ve been playing reasonably well (eve during the poor run) some still believe we realistically could go on a good run
And finishing in the pay-offs is still realistic.

Saturdays game is a must win game for both teams. I expect the Blades to win 2-1.
Have a like for saving me typing all that :)

I think your all quite warm and fuzzy, the "old skool" just need a hug.
Cjay.
Early in the season I was sure Leeds were going up.
Where did it go wrong for Christiansen?
Also Saiz.
Accused of spitting at a Port Vale player.
Then has been punished for spitting at someone else.
What is his problem ?

Last edited:

Cjay.
Early in the season I was sure Leeds were going up.
Where did it go wrong for Christiansen?
Also Saiz.
Accused of spitting at a Port Vale player.
Then has been punished for spitting at someone else.
What is his problem ?
So did i, felt confident :(

The summer, poor recruitment, failing to replace Charlie Taylor till January, the scattergun approach to replacing Chris Wood, and deciding the bloke who couldn't get a game last season because of Kyle Bartley was the ideal person to replace him:tumbleweed:

Indiscipline, to many sendings off, poor recruitment, not enough quality to cover for the sendings off, but TC was a bit inflexible with his tactics, but again maybe because he didnt have the players to be flexible.

Saiz is a twat, he has a lot of making up to do on the pitch, did his bit off the pitch by donating a lot of cash to help young Toby Nye. No excuse for spitting at anyone, he let down the whole club.

I hope you weren’t that fat bloke he led the one match pitch invasion CJ?

Nothing against Cjay...seems like a decent poster and has made some good points in this thread.

That said.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Take that you cheating, diving, whinging bastards. Alioski is a disgrace of a footballer. If he learned to stay on his feet he might be a decent player...as long as he keeps diving constantly and trying to referee the game he will just be a twat of the highest order.

Cjay???
CEEEE-JAYYYY!!!!!!???????
I wonder where he is......

Leeds deserved nothing today. Nothing.
Alioski is one of those players you hope to never see again & loved it when he got took off. Prick. Hope his hair falls off!

Why don't we sing this anymore?

Cjay???
CEEEE-JAYYYY!!!!!!???????
I wonder where he is......

Leeds deserved nothing today. Nothing.
Alioski is one of those players you hope to never see again & loved it when he got took off. Prick. Hope his hair falls off!
Saw Arnautovic on TV this afternoon, think Alioski has sold his hair after the match and had it couriered to London.

Was a good game last time, not as good as the hype as is usually the case.

Was Phillips i think (who is available again after a suspension).

Lets not talk about the manager, not a happy bunny ;)

Although, this time last season he had Barnsley about where you are now, then they sold his captain, best striker and best defender, so its not all gloom and doom.

Well I think Barnsley were sliding well down the rankings by Feb last season, we’re still contending

CEEEEEEEEEEE-JAAAYYYYYYYYY?????

Nope.
He’s gone.

Back
Top Bottom