Leeds Fan In Peace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lonners did very well. . Just glad Flapper didnt start, 8-0 by halftime.

Leon Clarke looks reborn.

You're doing exceptionally well given the number of posts you've received.....and yes, Leon is reborn, but then the whole squad have bought into Wilder's ideas, so not that much of a surprise really. The key overall is that we've bought in players with skill, and it shows you don't need to spend a fortune to achieve this.

He reminded me of Brooks vs Wednesday (Obvious your whole team was a threat that day) But Brooks stood out, his fearless running and dribbling skills were a constant that day, Saiz was similar. He must learn, he can in fairness not do it, he got a barge and just hopped up to keep the ball in the 2nd half, but he was waving those cards and it was unnecessary. Not as if a refs gonna go"your spot on son, my mistake".

I've now watched it twice. Saiz is a horrible player of the worst type. Brooks as you say is a fearless dribbler looking to beat players, Saiz gets the ball and is running to dive as soon as any opposition player gets near. There was one in the 1st half when he did it to Coutts, never got touched and dived, ref bought it and he had the temerity to wave the imaginary at the ref. He should thank his lucky stars that Chris Morgan has retired, he'd have snapped him in half for that sort of thing. He could be a decent player, especially if he was committed to beating the player rather than looking for the free-kick.

I've now watched it twice. Saiz is a horrible player of the worst type. Brooks as you say is a fearless dribbler looking to beat players, Saiz gets the ball and is running to dive as soon as any opposition player gets near. There was one in the 1st half when he did it to Coutts, never got touched and dived, ref bought it and he had the temerity to wave the imaginary at the ref. He should thank his lucky stars that Chris Morgan has retired, he'd have snapped him in half for that sort of thing. He could be a decent player, especially if he was committed to beating the player rather than looking for the free-kick.

Well said young man UTMB

Saiz is a quality player but an utter snide. The dives and waved yellows belong somewhere far far from here.

I've said it before. This should be very easy for the ref. to sort out. As soon as a player starts gesturing to give an opponent a card, the ref. should say "So you want to see a card, do you? Well here's one for you, you little cunt." But that would take balls - something most refs lack.

I've said it before. This should be very easy for the ref. to sort out. As soon as a player starts gesturing to give an opponent a card, the ref. should say "So you want to see a card, do you? Well here's one for you, you little cunt." But that would take balls - something most refs lack.

That exact wording should also be compulsory. :)

I'd extend that to any player telling the ref what his job is.

"Isn't that a booking ref?" - Yellow card
"How isn't that a penalty?" - Yellow card
"Time wasting ref" - yellow card

I'd also have them sharper on Time wasting in the first half, I've never seen anyone booked before HT for wasting time, yet I've seen it done countless times. It still bloody counts as time wasting after 7 or 70 mins...

Poor defending on both goals we can say the same on your goal Ebanks-Blake's clearing header went straight to your player who scored.
Should have been 2 or 3 nil by half time .
It was still a 2-1 win at your place .You were lucky,even your goon escaped a blatant red card from that incompetent ref who wouldn't have called a foul if his lino hadn't flagged for it.
Ebanks blake ?

He needs to watch it, love the lad, he was the only player who for the whole game looked capable of something, other had there moments, but Saiz was our constant threat. Gets a reputation for that sort of thing, he will start getting less freekicks, even when he should have one.

No sympathy for him. Shouldn't roll around and make praying gestures for cards then should he. I respect you for coming on here Cjay , but don't make excuses for someone behaving in that manner. He is a cheat, plain and simple.

Haha big mistake I shouldn't try to read football stat sites and post at the same time.
I've tried reading a recipe and cooking at the same time that didn't end well either.

Poor defending on both goals we can say the same on your goal Ebanks-Blake's clearing header went straight to your player who scored.
Should have been 2 or 3 nil by half time .
It was still a 2-1 win at your place .You were lucky,even your goon escaped a blatant red card from that incompetent ref who wouldn't have called a foul if his lino hadn't flagged for it.
Phillips was lucky, you should have been 2 or 3-0 up, and yuo could say the defenders header (whoever it was, not the dude you mentioned anyhoo) was a defensive mistake to.
As for lucky, could say that, but we were unlucky when Fulham got a draw when we had a goal ruled out wrongly, or unlucky that Peter Ridsdale gambled on finishing 4th, could argue about luck all day ;)

I'd extend that to any player telling the ref what his job is.

"Isn't that a booking ref?" - Yellow card
"How isn't that a penalty?" - Yellow card
"Time wasting ref" - yellow card

I'd also have them sharper on Time wasting in the first half, I've never seen anyone booked before HT for wasting time, yet I've seen it done countless times. It still bloody counts as time wasting after 7 or 70 mins...
Norwich match would have finished before half-time.

Back
Top Bottom