Leeds boss ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If he's got half the British media up his back side I should hope so, but what is it that makes some clubs the media darlings no matter how long it is since they were successful ?

We’ve got the perfect opportunity to put the bucket sitting Argie and his sycophantic hordes in their place next Sunday......Let’s fucking do it.!!

Bielsa is a publicity obsessed whore
Sitting on a fucking bucket what a cunt ,living above a sweet shop in wetherby why would any millionaire do that unless they are trying to portray a certain image
Massive wanker got totttaly schooled by wilder last time round and will again

99% of the Country probably cheer when Leeds lose , but you have to admit they play some great Football with very fast counter-attacks , they are in the top ten clubs in this Country for support , but it makes me sick when you see kids with Chesterfield/Donny white flags ,that will only have known Leeds as a Championship club .

Sitting on a fucking bucket what a cunt ,living above a sweet shop in wetherby why would any millionaire do that unless they are trying to portray a certain image

I don't get how it is meant to help his back. I am sure any chiropractors on here can correct me.

He looks like he’s constantly got the turtles head in his pants, sitting on his bucket like a cunt. Just crimp one out, you’ll feel better for it.

I think he's a humble guy and if anything doesn't really like the publicity he attracts. He's just a football nut and is pretty good at managing football teams.

I don't know.

Conceding six goals in two games does not bode well. A few injuries and an odd suspension and the wheels will come off their trolley soon enough.

HH

Can anyone please explain to me why Leeds are still looked on as one of our major clubs after all these years ?
Well they manage to generate a lot of posts and a lot of threads about them on this forum, more than most other clubs - some even in General Blades Chat. Maybe that's a pointer as to why.

Everyone loved us last year, everyone loves them this year.

Correction

Everyone loved us as we were their guilty pleasure once we showed the media mugs we weren't going down and the realisation sink in around Christmas.

Everyone loves them this year from the beginning of the season as they are the champions of '73 or some 70's year.

Not necessarily. I have chronic back pain and can't stand still for very long at all. Walking is easier, but standing up...
Then surely he would stay stood up ..oh and by the way I suffer chronic back pain too and sitting on a bucket would serve no purpose

Then surely he would stay stood up ..oh and by the way I suffer chronic back pain too and sitting on a bucket would serve no purpose
Are you being intentionally obtuse? I can't stand up, so I would sit and if it's on a bucket, so be it. I'd rather be on an armchair, but that would be a bit silly pitch side wouldn't it?

Back
Top Bottom