Laydeees and Gentlemen....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GrayBlade

100% Blade
Reaction score
Thank you for your ongoing participation. I would like to declare the Rumours section officially closed until January 1st 2020 when we plan to discuss who we’ll need to sign for our final push into Europe.

See you all then.

Unless of course you’ve heard a good rumour in the meantime. 🙃

The European windows are still open for players to exit Prem clubs.

Lets hope PSG and Inter etc dont come sniffing around Lundstram.......🙏

At GrayBlade 👅

Good. We can now totally focus on the football and the small matter of getting a proper foothold in the Premier League.

Time to do the business Blades.

BLADES - TCB (taking care of business) since 1889.

Hold on, there's a Rumour, that Verrips old club, are reporting us to fifa, over the transfer, as he is still under contract with them, and not a free agent???
That could mean a hefty fine!

Well I for one won't be waiting until January, surely rumours on new recruits start early December, anybody heard owt?

I thought we could still loan players after the deadline? Or am I talking absolute bollocks?

Thank you for your ongoing participation. I would like to declare the Rumours section officially closed until January 1st 2020 when we plan to discuss who we’ll need to sign for our final push into Europe.

See you all then.

Unless of course you’ve heard a good rumour in the meantime. 🙃

Ribery & Vidal joining Jan 1st.

Pre contracts signed yesterday, Cookson took them to Wetherspoons for a meal afterwards, Curry club Thursday.

Good. We can now totally focus on the football and the small matter of getting a proper foothold in the Premier League.

Time to do the business Blades.

BLADES - TCB (taking care of business) since 1889.

Do I detect a Seinfeld reference there ?

Back
Top Bottom