Lawros Predictions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What would you like these journo's to predict? They've only got 3 options: Win, lose or draw. And it seems to me that some of you get offended whichever one they pick! :D

I can understand folks seething about prats like Garth Crooks, who obviously knew ZERO about us before passing criticism on us. But Lawro sticking his neck out on a predicted score...geyore! He may have a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle, but he's not done owt wrong to us, whatever he predicted, and he's mostly right compared to the other pundits!

So he's going to keep predicting we will lose because eventually we will. How lazy is that, or perhaps a backhanded compliment as we keep befuddling his predictions? Whatever, best times to be a blade bar none!

quite obviously he's now having a laugh with it and that is ok.

As has been said, Garth Crooks is far more irritating as he presents himself as a serious pundit and then just talks in clichés with seemingly no real understanding of what we play like to back up his views.

None of it makes me angry though. It's a bit frustrating that you can be paid to be an expert but not really have any expertise but, hey ho.

His reasoning is bewildering. Not that it matters one iota. Fair play to Richard Hawley for wanting us to do well.

The talking corpse has gone 3. 0 to City suprise suprise . Because we have no. Pace take it the mousse is not playing then wtf...

Surprised it is only 3. None of the pundits seem to find it easy to move away from predicting the big 6 to always win. The fact that Citeh have lost more games than the Blades does not point towards any possibility of any result other than a hammering!

Lawro predicting we'll lose every week is a self-depreciating joke about how he was wrong about us for the first few weeks, so there's no need to get wound up about it.
I don't mind Charlie Nicholas too much. His predictions sometimes contain something non-sensical, but on TV when he's analysed us post match on Soccer Saturday he tends to dish out fair criticism and praise in equal measure.
Crooks is just shitposting at this stage.

Crooks is a total waste of space , talks so serious all the the time as though everything he says is sooooooooo important! The shit that comes out of that mans mouth is unbelievable, and to think I am paying to listen to his crap through the tv licence ffs .
I watch a lot of our away games on nbc ( cough cough ) and the best commentator by far is Lee Dixon , doesn’t take himself seriously, has me lol at some of his comments and seems a decent guy.

For once it’s hard to disagree with Lawro.

He is still a prick mind you.

Predictably he's got us down for another loss, but......
Sheffield United start 2020 just two points off fifth place in the Premier League table before a first visit to leaders Liverpool for 13 years on Thursday.
"If I had to name a manager of the year midway through the season then it would be Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder,"
The great thing about them is they have shown every promoted team that they do not have to spend fortunes if you're well coached, well organised and difficult to beat."
I have been impressed with the Blades this season. They have been fabulous - long may it continue.
Lawro's prediction: 3-0
Kojo's prediction: We won at Sheffield United in September but it felt like the only game this season that we could have lost. So, even though we are at home I am a bit wary, and I am expecting a tough evening. 1-1

Praise indeed from Lawro. Can't decide on this one whether his red glasses are affecting him or is he actually showing some insight and we will suffer our worst defeat of the season.

I would snap your hand off now for a 1-1 draw, so I am going with the person I have never heard of! 😀

Bloody hell, Lawro's got a giant dog making predictions this week ?

Yes were gona win , guess what the ex Liverpool player and fan has predicted !

LAWRO'S PREDICTION
Sheffield United are heading to Anfield on the back of their first away defeat of the season, while Liverpool just keep churning out results.

I have been impressed with the Blades this season. They have been fabulous - long may it continue.

But I cannot see beyond a home win.

Prediction: 3-0

Wednesday fan Richard Hawley is in the same prediction suggesting a 4-0 win for me (and that he’s enjoying seeing us do well).

Was that because 'they' have just had the 40th anniversary celebration of the 'boxing day massacre' though ?

Sad that they only have one thing to celebrate in 40 years - twats.

Was that because 'they' have just had the 40th anniversary celebration of the 'boxing day massacre' though ?

Sad that they only have one thing to celebrate in 40 years - twats.

What about cakeball?

There's only one opinion on tonight's game which truly matters to us.

And that is Mr Garth Crooks.

The end.

pommpey

Lawro gone 2-0 blades for tomorrow. Gives a very insightful analysis of the weakness of Fylde down the left and how K Freeman, Besic and Rodwell might generate overloads and supply service to Leon Clarke.

Might be changing my mind about this guy

Edit - By the way, every time I type Rodwell it auto corrects to Roswell. Is this a US government thing?

Lawro gone 2-0 blades for tomorrow. Gives a very insightful analysis of the weakness of Fylde down the left and how K Freeman, Besic and Rodwell might generate overloads and supply service to Leon Clarke.

Edit - By the way, every time I type Rodwell it auto corrects to Roswell. Is this a US government thing?

1578144261726.png

Iranians, said they would respond

Lawro gone for a draw this week.

I have always liked Matthew McConaughey and Hugh Grant. :)

FYI Matthew has predicted an 8-0 win for Norwich at Man Utd though. 🤣

Sheff Utd v West Ham (20:00 GMT)
New West Ham boss David Moyes has two wins out of two so far, but after beating Bournemouth and Gillingham, this is a much bigger test.

Sheffield United beat AFC Fylde in the FA Cup last time out but they have lost their past two Premier League games, although they did face Manchester City and Liverpool and were very competitive in both.

I am going to go for a draw here, and I actually think it would be a decent result for both teams.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Hugh's prediction: 4-0

Matthew's prediction: 3-1

Lawro gone for a draw this week.

I have always liked Matthew McConaughey and Hugh Grant. :)

FYI Matthew has predicted an 8-0 win for Norwich at Man Utd though. 🤣

Sheff Utd v West Ham (20:00 GMT)
New West Ham boss David Moyes has two wins out of two so far, but after beating Bournemouth and Gillingham, this is a much bigger test.

Sheffield United beat AFC Fylde in the FA Cup last time out but they have lost their past two Premier League games, although they did face Manchester City and Liverpool and were very competitive in both.

I am going to go for a draw here, and I actually think it would be a decent result for both teams.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Hugh's prediction: 4-0

Matthew's prediction: 3-1

I like Hugh Grant's Chelsea Burnley 32 . 1 prediction

Manchester City and Liverpool and were very competitive in both.

Now I know Lawro doesn't watch, we had our bellies tickled for 70 minutes at Anfield.

Back
Top Bottom