Lawros Predictions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

And this guy actually gets paid for this bilge? What a knob.

1576794301387.png

Brighton v Sheff Utd
Sheffield United are five points better off than Brighton, and six places higher in the table, but the Seagulls have been playing very well this season.
The Blades have still not been beaten away from home in eight league games this season, and I am sure plenty of people will think they will continue that run here.
But I think different - and this is how stupid I am - they are obviously going to get beaten away from home at some point, so I am going to back them to lose pretty much until they do.
Lawro's prediction: 2-1
Serge's prediction: 1-1

View attachment 66836

Brighton v Sheff Utd
Sheffield United are five points better off than Brighton, and six places higher in the table, but the Seagulls have been playing very well this season.
The Blades have still not been beaten away from home in eight league games this season, and I am sure plenty of people will think they will continue that run here.
But I think different - and this is how stupid I am - they are obviously going to get beaten away from home at some point, so I am going to back them to lose pretty much until they do.

Sounds to me like Lawro is just having a bit of a laugh. Our next 2 away games after this are Man city and Liverpool, he was never going to predict a win for us in those anyway.

View attachment 66836

Brighton v Sheff Utd
What a C*nt he really is. F*ck him,he’s irrelevant to us.

Any result possible here, two very similar teams. 100% game on Saturday. It should be a cracker.

Sounds to me like Lawro is just having a bit of a laugh. Our next 2 away games after this are Man city and Liverpool, he was never going to predict a win for us in those anyway.

We could be playing Blyth Spartans and he'd still have us down for a defeat. It's like these nobs like him and Crooks are desperate for us to fail.

I really don’t get why some people seem to get so wound up by what the hell he predicts, it’s just lighthearted noise.
You are quite right.

I think poor old Lawro is getting stick as it's indicative of how lazy these pundits are.

He also went through a long patch of 10 games where he got it wrong every week, which was mildly amusing. Overall his prediction level isn't bad but his blades record stinks.

However if you want a real laugh, check this out

I really don’t get why some people seem to get so wound up by what the hell he predicts, it’s just lighthearted noise.

Not getting wound up, just amused by his lack of football nous. Dinasours like him and Crookes who have such a comfy life at the BBC but know bigger all about anything outside of the big 6.

You are quite right.

I think poor old Lawro is getting stick as it's indicative of how lazy these pundits are.

He also went through a long patch of 10 games where he got it wrong every week, which was mildly amusing. Overall his prediction level isn't bad but his blades record stinks.

Those shiteating grins and laughs.
Lmao get fucked.

You are quite right.

Chris Nicol, another man who now's nothing!

We should really stop giving a fuck about these fucktards who continue to get paid a very very good wage for essentially what amounts to zero insights or intelligent commentary on the modern game.

Just ignore, as frustrating as it may be.

Lawro annoyed me at first, but now I kinda look forward to seeing what shite he come out with.
reminds me of a semi senile old grandad who thinks he knows everything about everything
Would stand at the side of you at a wedding and say ‘you’ll be next’
And you would be eagerly awaiting the next funeral so you could say the same thing back to him.

Are we seriously going to get all huffy every time a pundit predicts us to lose?

when did Blades get so precious?

Unfortunately it's the one downside to having CW on board.

When we were shite or playing diabolical football under Hoofy, we took it on the chin and didn't give a fuck. We argued amongst ourselves but didn't really give one about anyone else.
NOW??? We play great stuff, believe in it, and can't seem to understand the rest of the world either a) hasn't woken up to it and b) doesn't really care.

To be honest, especially with Roy's "view from", I get more enjoyment out of seeing people on here react than I get from reading the original article. We really should get a grip but where would the fun be in that?

To be fair the PL this year has been manic and surely no on could have predicted what’s happened. Liverpool running away with it. City way behind. Leicester only team likely to chase. Other “big six” marooned in mid table. Mid table very cluttered with few points separating number of clubs and it seems apart from Liverpool (and May be Leicester) anyone can beat anyone.

Having said that I am delighted that he has got us wrong so many times Saying we’d lose. Much rather that than tipping us to win every week. We thrive when people write us off!

I can see us getting a good result this weekend. We're pretty similarly matched in terms of quality, but our work rate is superior. We'll probably need to score 2 as Maupay will get his obligatory goal against us & as long as we keep him and Gross (I can't figure out how to the the strange B letter) quiet, I'm quietly confident of another Blades win.

1-2

I can see us getting a good result this weekend. We're pretty similarly matched in terms of quality, but our work rate is superior. We'll probably need to score 2 as Maupay will get his obligatory goal against us & as long as we keep him and Gross (I can't figure out how to the the strange B letter) quiet, I'm quietly confident of another Blades win.

1-2
My biggest concern is that Potter managed to do the double over us last season and so he’s obviously got an idea how to counter the way we play. Swansea away last season was our last away defeat, we were shocking.

We definitely learned from that game in the Championship though and mixed it up a bit more from then on, and so hopefully Wilder will get one over on Potter this time around.

You are quite right.

I’ve only ever seen this clip on Twitter, and only the bit where they’re talking about us getting annihilated every week.

I didn’t realise Steve Nichol lost his mind at the end of it 😂

“What makes you think you can read my mind?”

“I wrote your book” 😂😂😂

1-2
Maupay has scored once against us in 4 games. It's hardly a given.

I wouldn't mind putting up with irrelevant dicks like Crooks and Lawrenson every week if it wasn't for the fact that I pay their fucking wages.

Not getting wound up, just amused by his lack of football nous. Dinasours like him and Crookes who have such a comfy life at the BBC but know bigger all about anything outside of the big 6.
They may have a comfy life now but they both worked very hard to get where they are.

Back
Top Bottom