Lawros Predictions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Caveblade

Reaction score
I normally avoid anything which includes the words Mark and Lawrenson in the same sentence, but I just looked at his weekly predictions.

Some pundits are coming to their senses some are not. Blades have the second meanest defence in the league having not lost a game by more than a goal.

Lawrenson has us losing 2 nil, he is a cock so no suprise there.

Neil Jones who apparently is a dancer on a show called "strictly come dancing" which is apparently popular with some people, has us losing 3 nil. He obviously knows very little about football so we can discount this one.

Finally the Golden Girl pundit of the moment Alex Scott betrays her complete and utter bias and lack of knowledge has us to lose 4-1.

I might just update this thread each week. It will be interesting to see if
a. Lawro can remove his enormous head from his own arse and say anything worth listening to.

b. Which personalities or so called pundits dare to deviate from the well trodden path of predictable ignorance!

TBH I like Mark Lawrenson , and he is usually not far off with his predictions , I definitely think Arsenal are on the up having watched them recently , and it will be a very hard match , but I do think some of our forwards have a point to prove given the chance , Sharp , McGoldrick , and I think they will be chomping at the bit to score .
As for a prediction myself , I have no idea so probably go for a draw ????

I normally avoid anything which includes the words Mark and Lawrenson in the same sentence, but I just looked at his weekly predictions.

Some pundits are coming to their senses some are not. Blades have the second meanest defence in the league having not lost a game by more than a goal.

Neil Jones who apparently is a dancer on a show called "strictly come dancing" which is apparently popular with some people, has us losing 3 nil. He obviously knows very little about football so we can discount this one.

Finally the Golden Girl pundit of the moment Alex Scott betrays her complete and utter bias and lack of knowledge has us to lose 4-1.

a. Lawro can remove his enormous head from his own arse and say anything worth listening to.

b. Which personalities or so called pundits dare to deviate from the well trodden path of predictable ignorance!

Oh my god! Someone has had the audacity to suggest we might lose against a team who are aiming to be top 4 this season. How dare they!

I assume you’ve not been reading Lawrenson’s predictions every week as he usually is very complimentary of us.

Didn’t Scott used to play for Arsenal? Not surprising she’s biased. But if it’s 2-1 to them with twenty minutes to go we’ll chuck everything into attack and could get caught on the break. It’s not an unfeasible scenario, although not the one I think is most likely.

There's a table on the BBC website with the league positions if all of "Lawro"'s predictions this season so far had been correct. The top 6, according to his predictions so far, are Man city, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal and Man U (level on points with Leicester). So he is evidently not all that creative with his predictions.

Apparently the ginger bastard and Scott the dreary opportunist are partners Mrs Sitwell tells me. The gingers Mrs was shagging some comedian last year so hes probably desperate to get in Scotts pants ugh. Wonder if he will take her up the Arsenal ?

Oh my god! Someone has had the audacity to suggest we might lose against a team who are aiming to be top 4 this season. How dare they!

I assume you’ve not been reading Lawrenson’s predictions every week as he usually is very complimentary of us.

I have no problem with them suggesting we will lose, it's quite likely due to the international break curse . It's more the fact they randomly think a tight defence will suddenly start shipping goals.

I have no problem with them suggesting we will lose, it's quite likely due to the international break curse . It's more the fact they randomly think a tight defence will suddenly start shipping goals.

Well if that’s the case, what’s she doing predicting we’ll start scoring?

0-0 probably right prediction?

Our home form is worse than our away form. We will be trying (maybe, too hard) to amend this, I think we'll get caught with their counter attacking and we'll lose 1-3. Goes without saying I'm hoping to be proved wrong.

Don't think Lawro's prediction is to bad to be honest.

We will lose by 2 clear goals at some point. If Arsenal's strikers are on song, they are capable of picking even the best defence open

To be fair to Lawrenson, he's predicted us to win a couple of our games so far, I think Palace and Southampton. He's also been complimentary about the way we play and gone as far as to say he likes watching us.

I've always wanted to know if the story is true that at the start of his career as an up and coming CB with Brighton, he played against Robin Friday, then at Cardiff I think. Lawrenson apparently played well and Friday ended up getting sent off, and when he went off, he went to the Brighton changing room and took a dump in Lawrenson's kit bag.

I’m not talking about girls in general; I’m talking about Alex Scott?

Yes, I know mate. I guess I get a bit defensive about women’s & girl’s football, being involved in it, but you certainly don’t come across as a Neanderthal in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom