Last Man Standing 'The Boo Radley' 19/20 - Game 4 (29th November)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know we're all a bit drained after last night but only 3 preds in so far, chop chop..............

Offside Norwich goal allowed to count, circa Steven Child times.

All right all right....i'm on the case don't panic...just had a small technical hitch...

I broke my nose squishing it against Spongey's spongebobblade window trying to cop..i mean see who he's picked this week, didn't realize he had any there in the first place!!! 🤔 😀😀

giphy (9).gif

Sorry , work got in the way of things. So my leaving it to the last minute policy backfired as it eventually had to. Good luck everyone. I'm out.

Sorry , work got in the way of things. So my leaving it to the last minute policy backfired as it eventually had to. Good luck everyone. I'm out.
I don't see why you can't pick your team now? Jim hasn't produced everyone's else's yet. Send it him now mate.

Right, we got there in the end, good job I'm not a stickler for the rules :eek:. Kudos to spongey for changing his initial prediction of Crewe :)

Some interesting picks this week, good luck all..................

LMS_19_20_4_2.png

I think x4 have dropped today ........ do we play EVERY game over Xmas or just the one on Boxing Day ? (If I get that far lol)

Unlucky spongey, who says honesty is the best policy :(

13 remain, predictions in whenever you feel like it after last week :)

ChrisDysonHT we normally squeeze in the Boxing Day fixtures if time allows but it's down to you lot to get them in in time if we do it, or alternatively, which we have done in the past I think, provide 2 sets of predictions the week before to cover both games. As you say, we'll cross that bridge if we get there :)

Unlucky spongey, who says honesty is the best policy :(

13 remain, predictions in whenever you feel like it after last week :)

ChrisDysonHT we normally squeeze in the Boxing Day fixtures if time allows but it's down to you lot to get them in in time if we do it, or alternatively, which we have done in the past I think, provide 2 sets of predictions the week before to cover both games. As you say, we'll cross that bridge if we get there :)

Okay, I was just about to take a punt on which lower league bunch of ragamuffins might hoof it slightly more effectively than a similarly equipped group of mediocre nonentities in different coloured shirts.

By sheer good fortune I became privy to information that Liverpool and Watford have together amassed a hugely impressive total of 55 points, of which Watford have contributed a remarkable 9.

So, there it is: Scunthorpe.

Okay, I was just about to take a punt on which lower league bunch of ragamuffins might hoof it slightly more effectively than a similarly equipped group of mediocre nonentities in different coloured shirts.

By sheer good fortune I became privy to information that Liverpool and Watford have together amassed a hugely impressive total of 55 points, of which Watford have contributed a remarkable 9.

So, there it is: Scunthorpe.
I have a soft spot for Scunthorpe ? I think that's what I mean.
you can study form to the Nth degree, but football is full of surprises. Sometimes you just have to stick a pin in it and see what happens.

Week 3 and all in in time for a change :)

Good luck all....................

LMS_19_20_4_3.png

Pick is in....bit of a dodgy landline! 😅😅

I blame spongebobblade Spongey for clogging it up 😋

AgonizingEdibleChanticleer-small.gif

Friday the 13th...my lucky day! 👀

and then there were 7.

Right, we have wall-to-wall fixtures coming up after next weekend so here's what we'll do. If everyone can provide predictions for next weekend as normal and ALSO provisional predictions for 26th/27th AND the following weekend, so 3 in all. I won't publish the provisionals until the day so people can change them if they want right up to midday of the 26th and 28th respectively. We have another quick turnaround for New Year's Day but we'll leave that for the moment.

and then there were 7.

Right, we have wall-to-wall fixtures coming up after next weekend so here's what we'll do. If everyone can provide predictions for next weekend as normal and ALSO provisional predictions for 26th/27th AND the following weekend, so 3 in all. I won't publish the provisionals until the day so people can change them if they want right up to midday of the 26th and 28th respectively. We have another quick turnaround for New Year's Day but we'll leave that for the moment.
No messing - my x3 predictions are in .......... 21st Dec; 26th Dec and 29th Dec ... Good look the Magnificent 7!

lol
Mine in as well 👍
Lol and I have just changed mine after thinking Brentford were having a poor season pointed out they are Top 6 ...... I have not a clue what this thing they call The Championship is anymore. Have a great week and good luck

No messing - my x3 predictions are in .......... 21st Dec; 26th Dec and 29th Dec ... Good look the Magnificent 7!

D0923DCC-B276-4DC4-ADBC-A663EE275B42.jpeg

Wonder if anyone can name them all without searching. I can, but only thanks to decades of quiz nights.

I’m in the middle...

Back
Top Bottom