Last Man Standing 18/19 - Game 5 (1st March)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In nice and early this week so subject to any last minute changes or freak weather, here we go with Week 4.

Good luck all, particularly Yeovil ;)

LMS_18_19_5_4.png

I’ll go for Luton
:)
Just realised I hadn't mentioned that. Apologies for the fact I completely missed Lutongate last week although in my defence, no-one else spotted it at the time either (which is unusual).

Strictly speaking you should have made another pick and therefore could still be in the competition. However, as we have no idea whether a 2nd pick would have won or lost, and the fact that Luton did lose then I guess we'll have to let it stand as is.

We'll maybe sort something out for the next comp ;)

Just realised I hadn't mentioned that. Apologies for the fact I completely missed Lutongate last week although in my defence, no-one else spotted it at the time either (which is unusual).

Strictly speaking you should have made another pick and therefore could still be in the competition. However, as we have no idea whether a 2nd pick would have won or lost, and the fact that Luton did lose then I guess we'll have to let it stand as is.

We can all form a line and take aim at spongebobblade

Ready..aim.....FIIIIIIIIIRE!!

giphy (21).gif

:D

Good luck to all and thanks for letting me in, although I wish you’d all been cunts now and said fuck off. :D

Let’s be fair, it’s not like we were on week 8 or something. I’d only picked twice before! If Luton had won it wouldn’t have been fair for me to carry on either.
Thems the rules!! Each team once and once only!!
30CF5517-DBD6-474D-A747-1317571053FC.gif

Last edited:

And then there were three, preds in for Friday please.........

Back
Top Bottom