Last Man Standing 18/19 - Game 4 - ROLLOVER (4th January)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jim Chimmerney

Can hear the 'Cod Army' roar from his back garden
Reaction score
Right folks, Game 3 over and done with and with no 'Last Man Standing', we have our first Rollover :)

As usual the entry fee is £10 with 30% of the pot (entries for this game) going to Foxy and Linz with the remaining 70% (plus £126 carried over) going to the winner.

Quick turnaround this time, Game 4 will commence on Friday 4th January so entries, plus payment, need to be received by midday Friday.

Paypal details remain the same but please mail [email protected] if you need the link *. If you don't have paypal, please arrange to pay via another member if possible or bank transfer.

* If you have my paypal account details and pay direct, please make sure you select the 'friends and family' option. Every competition, someone doesn't, and paypal take their cut in charges !

Please include your forum name in all correspondence / payments.

RULES

E-mail your weekly selection to [email protected]. Entries must be received by midday on the Friday prior to the weekend games.

1. There is only one initial entry fee, all weekly selections are then free until the end of the competition.
2. You pick ONE team per week. This rule will remain throughout the competition, there will be no additional selections in the latter stages. Once a particular team is selected, you cannot select that team again for the remainder of the competition.
3. Selections can come from English Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2 and FA Cup. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday games are eligible.
4. If your selected game is postponed prior to cut-off on the Friday, another selection should be made. If the game is called off after cut-off, you automatically proceed to the next round.
5. If, in any round, we don't have any winning selections and as such, no 'Last Man Standing', the competition will end and the pot will roll-over into a new competition.
6. If the competition is rolled-over, it will be treated as a brand new competition so there will be no free entries, no restrictions to selections will be carried over and anyone can enter. Entry fees will be split 30/70 as usual with the 70% added to the roll-over pot.
7. Every attempt will be made to issue a final selection reminder via the forum on the Friday morning but the responsibility is ultimately down to the entrant and any selections received after cut-off will not be valid and you will be out of the competition.
8. All e-mails/payment details will be saved until after the competition has ended in case of any dispute.
9. The Organiser’s decision is final.

UTB

Foxy can you pin and replace please, cheers :)

Right folks, Game 3 over and done with and with no 'Last Man Standing', we have our first Rollover :)

As usual the entry fee is £10 with 30% of the pot (entries for this game) going to Foxy and Linz with the remaining 70% (plus £126 carried over) going to the winner.

Quick turnaround this time, Game 4 will commence on Friday 4th January so entries, plus payment, need to be received by midday Friday.

Paypal details remain the same but please mail [email protected] if you need the link *. If you don't have paypal, please arrange to pay via another member if possible or bank transfer.

* If you have my paypal account details and pay direct, please make sure you select the 'friends and family' option. Every competition, someone doesn't, and paypal take their cut in charges !

RULES

E-mail your weekly selection to [email protected]. Entries must be received by midday on the Friday prior to the weekend games.

1. There is only one initial entry fee, all weekly selections are then free until the end of the competition.
2. You pick ONE team per week. This rule will remain throughout the competition, there will be no additional selections in the latter stages. Once a particular team is selected, you cannot select that team again for the remainder of the competition.
3. Selections can come from English Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2 and FA Cup. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday games are eligible.
4. If your selected game is postponed prior to cut-off on the Friday, another selection should be made. If the game is called off after cut-off, you automatically proceed to the next round.
5. If, in any round, we don't have any winning selections and as such, no 'Last Man Standing', the competition will end and the pot will roll-over into a new competition.
6. If the competition is rolled-over, it will be treated as a brand new competition so there will be no free entries, no restrictions to selections will be carried over and anyone can enter. Entry fees will be split 30/70 as usual with the 70% added to the roll-over pot.
7. Every attempt will be made to issue a final selection reminder via the forum on the Friday morning but the responsibility is ultimately down to the entrant and any selections received after cut-off will not be valid and you will be out of the competition.
8. All e-mails/payment details will be saved until after the competition has ended in case of any dispute.

UTB

Not played for a while Jim but the rollover monies might lure me back! I might need your paypal details though - I think it was still Brownie doing it when I last played. I'll mail yer.

Ta for this.

Not played for a while Jim but the rollover monies might lure me back! I might need your paypal details though - I think it was still Brownie doing it when I last played. I'll mail yer.

Ta for this.
I'm sure you won't be the only one, let's see who shouts 'it's not fair' 1st :D

RULES

UTB

In and paid petal

If I pick the Blades to win then I know i'll trip the switch for the old dreaded Barry Fry Factor that always haunts my bets if I ever back for or against a team he's managed as the opposite always happens.

I can already hear you all going 'well, pick Barnet then' haha!

clean sweep so far...

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom