Lap of Honour

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Houston_Blade

Reaction score
I’m really quite upset that the players and staff won’t get the traditional lap of honour this year, there isn’t a set of players anywhere in the world more deserving of the praise and adulation of their fans.

I’m assuming that the first game back next season there will be something similar but there’s nothing better than welling up clapping the team around the pitch and it’s gutting for the lads that this won’t happen this season.

You will need to send 3000 cardboard cutouts to QPR to qualify for the bus tour.
We could just ignore lockdown rules and safe distancing measures as a lot did and just stand on pavement anyway, police and council don't seem to have given a rat's ass

I’m really quite upset that the players and staff won’t get the traditional lap of honour this year, there isn’t a set of players anywhere in the world more deserving of the praise and adulation of their fans.

I’m assuming that the first game back next season there will be something similar but there’s nothing better than welling up clapping the team around the pitch and it’s gutting for the lads that this won’t happen this season.

said something along these lines after the game yesterday, we are on the brink of our club making history, what a crying shame it will be that the fans and players will not get to celebrate together as one in a stadium going absolutely mental IF we qualify for Europe.

Back
Top Bottom