Incoming? Kyle Walker

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
In the pub before the match Saturday. My mate said he'd heard Walker was coming back on loan. Didn't know how much truth there was in it BUT, walking up shoreham street before the game, Walker and all his family came walking out of the players car park.

Not sure whether he was here purely because he was cup-tied or what but just thought i'd share with you all.

-----------------------------------------------

Also, can someone shed some light on this loan market? I thought end of January the window was closed FULL STOP.?

Iwelumo signed for Bristol on an emergency loan. Whats that?

As i said when we went back, I've been told we are still talking to Spurs about Walker.
Obviously now we will offer to pay some of his wages (what Spurs wanted in the first place) and Spurs will be able to recall him. Walker wasn't on the bench for Spurs yesterday and they don't play again until Saturday.
I would suggest all we are waiting for is the 93 days to cover the playoffs.
Play off final is 22nd May so we can sign him from Friday this week.

I'm assuming that's because he'd played for us against QPR, rather than being due to an imminent return to us.

Good point Loughboro :D

However it will be interesting to see if there is any movement after or around Friday. It's only a rumour from a couple of folk.
Usually when Kyle isn't playing (injured) during half time he comes down off the clubs John Street box and walks over to the South Stand and you can catch a word with him. On Saturday I was on the other side of the tunnel otherwise I would of asked him if he could confirm anything.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

You only need the 93 days to the end of the season. If a club qualifies for the play-offs the loan can be automatically extended.

Isnt Walker now Spurs' reserve right back after they got rid of Naughton and Hutton? Why would they let him come back?

Isnt Walker now Spurs' reserve right back after they got rid of Naughton and Hutton? Why would they let him come back?

Actually, they had an opportunity to play him recently with Codocini rested and decided to play Kaboul, predominantly a centre-half. So perhaps he's not the next down the order.

Begs the question why the f*** do they buy them.
The answer is that the manager doesn't buy them but they are highlighted as by the development dude. Which is probably why Harry doesn't play them because he didn't want them. He wanted to buy the entire Pompy first team back.

he may have bought the two of them for there future value. he paid x amount for them now thinking they will be worth 2x in the future

or spending season after season at a different club learning how to work in different teams and different playing styles maybe?

Or the money runs out.

in the pub before the match saturday. My mate said he'd heard walker was coming back on loan. Didn't know how much truth there was in it but, walking up shoreham street before the game, walker and all his family came walking out of the players car park.

Not sure whether he was here purely because he was cup-tied or what but just thought i'd share with you all.

lolz111 :d

I believe the original poster found something very amusing.

As in lol (plural) with the highly amusing exclamation marks but without using the shift key.

George Carlin must be wishing he could of thought up something that good.

Has he returned yet? or is that wishful thinking?

He was spotted at the lane last week at the Bristol game, though I'm sure that's been noted loads.

He’s just signed a contract extension at Citeh ‘til 2024, obviously on big bucks. He’ll be 33 or 34 by then...

Back
Top Bottom