Kop ticket for today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No takers. My wife unexpectedly couldn’t go so her ST was available. What this tells me is that anybody on this Forum within an hour of the Lane either already had a ticket or wasn’t interested enough to pick up a freebie at short notice.

No takers. My wife unexpectedly couldn’t go so her ST was available. What this tells me is that anybody on this Forum within an hour of the Lane either already had a ticket or wasn’t interested enough to pick up a freebie at short notice.

I think it was because nobody fancied “DM ing” you. It sounds a bit pervy to me.😲

Probably both. Re the latter. People who don't think they are going to the game, have probably made other plans with their day by 1.33pm.

What your offer tells me is that anyone who comes on here after 1.33pm on the day of the game and and isn't either 1) going to the game already, 2) cant get to the game in that time period that remains before kick off which includes probably making arrangements to off load kids etc, or 3) hasn't already made other arrangements in the knowledge that they weren't planning on going to the Lane today (it is a Bank Holiday after all), and didn't take up your offer.

It was a very kind offer of yours, but I think the lateness was probably a contributory factor to the non take up.

Hope you enjoyed the game today, in a way I did, but I'm never truly happy if we have lost the game.

Anyone with a spare Chelsea ticket DM me!

Back
Top Bottom