Klopp says it’s Wilder who’s being selfish!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

.....having another go at Chris this weekend, this time about fans in the ground, Klopp is fast becoming a bit of a tool
Saw that and I can’t see what Wilder’s said for him to even think it’s anything to do with him and Liverpool.
All Wilder said was it was small steps in the right direction and would be good for all the clubs to have fans in, not just some.
Klopp is becoming a bit paranoid now and seems to think every comment Wilder makes is some sort of personal attack on him and Liverpool.
He really is beginning to make himself look like a fool.

Saw that and I can’t see what Wilder’s said for him to even think it’s anything to do with him and Liverpool.
All Wilder said was it was small steps in the right direction and would be good for all the clubs to have fans in, not just some.
Klopp is becoming a bit paranoid now and seems to think every comment Wilder makes is some sort of personal attack on him and Liverpool.
He really is beginning to make himself look like a fool.
Yeah definitely. Just looked up the latest stuff about crowds.

Wilder appears to be living rent free in his head and to make matters worse, if you actually look at what Wilder has said over the last week or so, there should be nothing for Klopp to get upset and personal about even if he disagrees with Wilder's view.

Feel like if we were in a better position in the league Wilder would have a go back which I'd love to see.

"Do we expect 2,000 people will push us through a difficult game and we will win because of them? No"

He'll be telling them they got them over the line when they win a close game no doubt.

Cock.

Any more and I’m on the first train to Lime Street to fill him in :).

UTB.

Back
Top Bottom