Klopp says it’s Wilder who’s being selfish!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FATTYFOULKE

Reaction score
Klopp has a dig at Wilder twice for being against the 5 subs rule In his post match Brighton interview. Says it’s Wilder who is selfish and it’s not all about tactics. Says something like “well done Chris Wilder” or ”thanks Chris Wilder” can’t remember which.

Also has a right moan at the broadcasters for picking Liverpool again for a 12:30 kick off. Saying no other team has had that. Not sure how many we’ve had?

Anyway the pitch side interviewer surprisingly stood up to him and said maybe Klopp was picking the wrong target. Perhaps he ought to be looking to the Premier League itself for agreeing to the schedule and he should look at getting them onside over that and I think the 5 subs rule.

it was quite a fiery exchange and I don’t think Klopp came out of it well. In fact he came across a little mardy.

Sorry I can’t post a link but will keep an eye out for it. Well worth watching.

Klopp has a dig at Wilder twice for being against the 5 subs rule In his post match Brighton interview. Says it’s Wilder who is selfish and it’s not all about tactics. Says something like “well done Chris Wilder” or ”thanks Chris Wilder” can’t remember which.

Also has a right moan at the broadcasters for picking Liverpool again for a 12:30 kick off. Saying no other team has had that. Not sure how many we’ve had?

Anyway the pitch side interviewer surprisingly stood up to him and said maybe Klopp was picking the wrong target. Perhaps he ought to be looking to the Premier League itself for agreeing to the schedule and he should look at getting them onside over that and I think the 5 subs rule.

it was quite a fiery exchange and I don’t think Klopp came out of it well. In fact he came across a little mardy.

Would like to see that if anyone does have a link

Would like to see that if anyone does have a link
He doesn’t come across well at all. He looked surprised at the interviewer standing up to him. It was really good.

I’m sure there’ll be a link somewhere if someone comes across it put it on here please.

edit. Sorry metty thanks. You posted while I was typing 👍🏼

Klopp is a complete mardy arse. Well suited to his club.

Interesting that he amongst a few others this season, is quite happy to have a go at Wilder. Nobody had a bad word to say about Wilder last season, but now that we're down, these turds such as Klopp can't help but put take the opportunity to put the boot into us. We're certainly going to pay for ruffling some feathers last season.

Hopefully, Wilder can use the brickbats that are starting to come our way, to galvanise some sort of siege mentality to get the players at it, rather than going through the motions.

Well I've always thought he comes across as a right mardy wanker.

He is a cheeky smiling fella when all going his way. As soon as something doesn't go his / the Scousers way, the mask is quick to slip. Basically I think he is an insincere chap who would happily stab you in the back.

CW was bang on with his comments a d who knows, maybe Clippity Klopp will have to use some of his 25 man squad, a squad where each of his players will probably earn more in a week than most of United's squad put together.

Dont know what the fuss is. CW is there to represent our club, not suck up to Mr Nasty when he doesn't get his own way. Fuck Clippity.

Bad comments from a manager thats starting to come under pressure from their fans due to recent poor results.

Ive always had time for Klopp, seems down to earth like Wilder, but those were uncalled for swipes that I think anyone in a professional role should avoid.

Absolutely a massive prick is Jürgen.

Nicest bloke in the world when everything's easy for him, bit of disruption and he's a 6 foot 3 Bavarian baby with a full nappy.

Wilder didn't call him selfish, he called clubs selfish, as they look out for themselves, and then called ourselves selfish because that's what we were doing by voting for 3.

Klopp looks a reyt cunt and should be sanctioned in my opinion, not very sportsmanlike, I'm sure the PL have rules for that.

Also we gave him £23m so he could've bought some more defenders if he wanted.

Only one thing to say to a guy who's got a multimillion pound team, has several world class players in the first team and subs bench. Deal with it you Mardy cunt.

When did Wilder call Klopp selfish? I completely missed this.
I saw it in an article this morning, Wilder basically said that "Klopp is a politician, he's selfish and only ever wants what's best for Liverpool"

Replace Liverpool with Blades and you're talking about Wilder and that's how it should be.

Anyone getting worked up about this can't have anything important to think about today.

Just watched it on twitter - 😃⚔️😂

Chris try concentrating on managing Sheffield United instead of getting involved in childish crap

Used to like Klopp but he's just the same as Ferguson, Wenger, Mourinho, Guardiola etc.

Happy to show a bit of class when everything's going swimmingly but completely classless as soon as it's not.

Only takes a little bit to go against them and it's everything and everyone is against them, it's not fair, talk to people like shit because you can...

Just another entitled type whilst his fawners will claim he's just showing his genius by taking the heat off the players, creating a siege mentality blah blah

accuses wilder on the bbc interview of some underhand controling of the premier league
i mean, if wilder is controlling the premier league, given our league position, hes doing a terrible job of that 😂
Seriously? 😆

Fuck me what a clown.

Sheffield United on the cusp of the worst ever PL start having more clout than Liverpool, current champions and darlings.

Is Klopp a pig 🐷 sounds deluded enough

There are loads of free agents out there he could sign. Wilshere, Caulker etc. He could continue to pick youth team players also.

If our left back is injured we have a Derby reject. If theirs's is injured they have a £12 million pound international with Champions League experience

There are loads of free agents out there he could sign. Wilshere, Caulker etc. He could continue to pick youth team players also.

If our left back is injured we have a Derby reject. If theirs's is injured they have a £12 million pound international with Champions League experience

I get what you're saying, but Derby reject?

Both the players we bought from Derby were wanted by their fans and well regarded.

Hardly rejects. Ravel Morrison was a reject.

accuses wilder on the bbc interview of some underhand controling of the premier league
i mean, if wilder is controlling the premier league, given our league position, hes doing a terrible job of that 😂
I hope tomorrow when he’s calmed down he realises what a prick he’s made of himself.

I bet Chris didn’t realise just how powerful he was.

Lets hope this doesn’t distract him from the task in hand tonight. He needs to focus on that.

Can’t help deflecting dropping points by picking on bottom of league. How about get to fuck you poor mans Alan Knill lookalike (wannabe) shitbag.

Klopp is too stupid to understand the issue and the additional advantage the big clubs have with 5 subs.

He says it's not about tactics, I agree, it's about players, he's bringing on a fresh 20/30/40/50m player, whereas us little guys bring on someone we found playing park football ffs.

Isn't it fucking obvious why we'd have an issue with it? Also, aren't there at least 6/7 other clubs that are voting against it too? Why pick out Wilder?

Back
Top Bottom