Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's very day glow red.

SUFA18_FB_CKC_MCFC_ATHLETE_HOME_KDB_LR_original_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq7uKFiP6POak7yhHGNZchOs04SOlt8Tr0aKNK6itfzsk.jpg

Urgh. Looks like a blouse.
Looks like Rick Astley.

From 1889 to 1975 not a hint of black on the shirt. This was the first shirt with any black trim we wore. We were relegated that season!

View attachment 39786

It's the white socks, not the black trim. I did a thread on successes wearing different kits. I'll dig it out.

I do think we look so much better with Black shorts, White socks though.

Edit - found it. We've never been promoted with Black trim stripes. Been relegated with them a few times though

https://s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/promotion-relegation-kits.55850/#post-1355902

It's the white socks, not the black trim. I did a thread on successes wearing different kits. I'll dig it out.

I do think we look so much better with Black shorts, White socks though.

Edit - found it. We've never been promoted with Black trim stripes. Been relegated with them a few times though

https://s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/promotion-relegation-kits.55850/#post-1355902

It's a total irrelevance btw - the impact that a colour kit can have on the club's success. And we laughed at Vincent Tan when he changed Cardiff City's kit from blue to red, because red was lucky.

It's a total irrelevance btw - the impact that a colour kit can have on the club's success. And we laughed at Vincent Tan when he changed Cardiff City's kit from blue to red, because red was lucky.

I know it's irrelevant. It's similar to why we always lose play off campaigns - it's nothing to do with it being Sheffield United, the only common thing in all the campaigns is the fans and the club. The players, staff and management have changed each time so why are we always doomed ?

I know it's irrelevant. It's similar to why we always lose play off campaigns - it's nothing to do with it being Sheffield United, the only common thing in all the campaigns is the fans and the club. The players, staff and management have changed each time so why are we always doomed ?

;) I know. It does seem that way doesn't it? There are some fans though who really take this kind of stuff seriously. I have a mate, who for years, always wore the same socks to an away match. They were a salmon pink coloured pair of socks - and he believed they were lucky. I mean, he genuinely believed it. As Stevie Wonder said (or sang to be more precise)..."when you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer....superstition ain't the way"

;) I know. It does seem that way doesn't it? There are some fans though who really take this kind of stuff seriously. I have a mate, who for years, always wore the same socks to an away match. They were a salmon pink coloured pair of socks - and he believed they were lucky. I mean, he genuinely believed it. As Stevie Wonder said (or sang to be more precise)..."when you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer....superstition ain't the way"

How dare you diss the lucky pants. From Woody to Schoolboy looks, these boys :D

a5b4803104ecb8c13dc89834a10750e9.jpg

Always been a sucker for white shorts with a stripe down the side, eg, Leicester City FA Cup final 1961

There’s no way you can fit your cock in that never mind your arse.

Our lass just bought a pair of undies for 10 bob. Makes that offering look decidedly sexy.

Ipswich launch their new Adidas kit today. May mean the Adidas kits are all due for launch soon and, even though it's blue and not stripes, it may give us a clue on Adidas' direction for this year.
Most Adidas teams will just have kits out of the catalogue, so expect condivos galore, with two-tone colours in varying thickness hoops making sort of squares. Keeper tops use a bigger version of the same pattern
fron.jpg

Hundreds of teams around the world will have some variant of this for the away kit.
CE8969_APP_virtual_standard_white.jpg

Most Adidas teams will just have kits out of the catalogue, so expect condivos galore, with two-tone colours in varying thickness hoops making sort of squares. Keeper tops use a bigger version of the same pattern
fron.jpg

Hundreds of teams around the world will have some variant of this for the away kit.

Bottom one is dead sexy. Reminds me of the 80-83 Admiral England kit.

fron.jpg

I really like the top design. The pattern has more pronounced squares in it than that photo shows.. think it would look great in Yellow and Red for us..

Does anyone know if Teletext are still with us? Was also interesting to see Adidas announce a 4 year contract extension with Ipswich. Reckon we could be in for the same fate, I take a weird pleasure in the though kids will grow up associating us with adidas unlike some of the crap people in their 20/30s associate us with

White socks are unlucky. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom