Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My only two wishes are a home kit that's plain and traditional for a change, like the 70's style ones and an away kit that isn't some radioactive yellow fucking garbage like most usually go for.

Too much to ask?

Course it is.

My only two wishes are a home kit that's plain and traditional for a change, like the 70's style ones and an away kit that isn't some radioactive yellow fucking garbage like most usually go for.

Too much to ask?

Course it is.
Wouldn't you say that the last two seasons we've had both home and away kits which broadly fit those criteria?

Unless you mean *really* plain.

I echo your thoughts though

Wouldn't you say that the last two seasons we've had both home and away kits which broadly fit those criteria?

Unless you mean *really* plain.

I echo your thoughts though

I've really liked the past two home kits, in fact they've been amongst my favourites. I just think it's the right time for a more classic design.

Same with the away ones, but the Chernobyl yellow look always resurfaces eventually.

Here's some efforts from me.

Classic shirt. Simple, clean lines and colours. No messin' abaht.
Yes that is my own brand, deal with it.
football_shirt_sufc_classic_01_small.jpg

Trim shirt. More modern effort. More black overall.
football_shirt_sufc_trim_01_small.jpg
Like it or not, graphic shirts have made somewhat of a revival. Most of them are shit, but it's an interesting design challenge nonetheless.
This is still a fairly conservative result, just adding a graphic fade on top of the regular design.
football_shirt_sufc_graphic_01_small.jpg
My attempt for an away shirt. I honestly don't know why we've never tried something like this (to my knowledge), and incorporate a tribute to our badge, history and nickname as The Blades.
You could probably criticise it for looking too much like a training shirt, but if it's done right with the proper material, I think it would look smart. It's charcoal grey/black and the blades would be silver, which is hard to represent on this design, but you get the idea.
football_shirt_sufc_away_01_small.jpg

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Unfortunately money talks, so that won't happen. Better yet sell sponsor-less versions and watch them fly off the shelves. Unfortunately sponsorship money talks even louder, so that won't happen either.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Unfortunately money talks, so that won't happen. Better yet sell sponsor-less versions and watch them fly off the shelves. Unfortunately sponsorship money talks even louder, so that won't happen either.
They've as flown off the shelves anyway, particularly since we've had Adidas

Back
Top Bottom