Kit design off one of them sites......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MorettiBlade

Reaction score
1581683489612.png

First and foremost, this is grabbed from a post on another board. I accept no credit for it in the slightest (not that I think it deserves artist of the year like)....

But bloody hell, even shirt designs are moving on quickly aren't they 😂😂😂

Gone are the days of those dab handed kids, mocking up kits with bog standard manufacturers and regional sponsors!!.....We are top six don't you know!! Only the highest in household names these days!! haha. If we finish where we are now, it has to be said, they WILL be attracting some decent money sponsorship!

How many more years are we tied in with Adidas? We aren't due a change of manufacturers are we?

this is a template from a couple of years back, £12 heree.

Not good enough, we should be getting sponsored by Fort Knox, the only place to keep your valuables.

My thoughts exactly....and to be honest, I think any kit by Nike would come at a reight premium.

Gimme old school Umbro any day of the week!

Umbro are now owned by Nike, have been since about 2017 i think. Those old Umbro designs were quality

Umbro are now owned by Nike, have been since about 2017 i think. Those old Umbro designs were quality

They were owned by Nike from 2007 until about 2012 when Nike, being the greedy twats they are, sold them off to claim the lucrative Citeh and England contracts. Nearly drove an iconic British brand out of business. Luckily, they've gained some big names over the last few years. I think they'd jump at the opportunity to land Sheffield United.

Back
Top Bottom