Kieron Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dunno why the conspiracy theories start, he got injured, Baldock came in and has been quality, now he's back.

This forum is quite hilarious at times – writing off Freeman is a classic current example. What’s surprising is how frequently people do this time and time again with players that go through poor form and come back fine. Sharp’s gone through two or three of those situations since Adkins signed him.

I wouldn’t change the forum though – constant entertainment.

Did better than I expected, but this was Reading, not Leeds or Norwich.

Gutted for him. Comes back in the team, gets a goal and then has to go off injured. :(

But, but, but Wilder always says a shirt is there to be lost. So if Baldock has lost it due to injury and Freeman produces, it's Freeman's to lose

I'll be honest I thought something must have gone off behind the scenes, what a great performance to lay any commitment doubts to bed, should never have doubted in the first place. Well done Kieron :)
Naa he’s shit. Someone on here told me so it must be true.

His fitness might have issues obviously. Are you arguing he is fat, lazy or shit?

I’m saying that his fitness levels looked exactly the same as the last time he was in the team. Which is pretty much fact.

This forum is quite hilarious at times – writing off Freeman is a classic current example. What’s surprising is how frequently people do this time and time again with players that go through poor form and come back fine. Sharp’s gone through two or three of those situations since Adkins signed him.

I wouldn’t change the forum though – constant entertainment.
What's hilarious about it ?
He was fucking awful last few games he was in the team

What's hilarious about it ?

What’s hilarious about fans on here constantly saying “Player X is shit and needs getting rid of” as though a poor run in form somehow erases everything else they’d done beforehand? Oh nothing, obviously. The scale of Freeman’s collapse was also overstated at the time – the Rotherham game he was really poor (the worst of an underperforming bunch) but a lot of the other games he was criticised for he was still playing an important part in some of the goals we were getting.

There’s of course been a similarly hilarious set of backflips in the case of Cranie this past week. A player that had been steady previously was suddenly made the bizarre scapegoat for the Villa result for some (despite being responsible for none of the 3 goals) with sense restored after he just continued the type of display we’d already seen at Wigan.

What’s hilarious about fans on here constantly saying “Player X is shit and needs getting rid of” as though a poor run in form somehow erases everything else they’d done beforehand? Oh nothing, obviously. The scale of Freeman’s collapse was also overstated at the time – the Rotherham game he was really poor (the worst of an underperforming bunch) but a lot of the other games he was criticised for he was still playing an important part in some of the goals we were getting.

There’s of course been a similarly hilarious set of backflips in the case of Cranie this past week. A player that had been steady previously was suddenly made the bizarre scapegoat for the Villa result for some (despite being responsible for none of the 3 goals) with sense restored after he just continued the type of display we’d already seen at Wigan.
People are entitled to their opinion if they think a player is playing poorly he usually is and quite a few people thought Freeman was playing poorly and he probably will again after a few starts, maybe it's a fitness is due or a motivational problem but he looked good yestrday and we need whoever plays to be on their game

People are entitled to their opinion if they think a player is playing poorly he usually is and quite a few people thought Freeman was playing poorly and he probably will again after a few starts, maybe it's a fitness is due or a motivational problem but he looked good yestrday and we need whoever plays to be on their game

Maybe try getting behind him rather than pre-empting poor form after his goal scoring return...

My recollection of Freeman’s last spell - and that of most who commented - was not that he was shit (although poor at Toyown) but that he was knackered after an hour for a run of games and it affected our attacking efficiency down the right. The same was apparent yesterday, which is what I said.

Similarly with Cranie , I can’t recall too many comments although the “get rid” comments over Henderson were laughable.

You only need a couple of outrageous comments to skew the forums general opinion when looking back. Freeman under Wilder has generally been popular with fans.

Back
Top Bottom