Kieron Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Might be back in the squad if Baldock is out

Well he's not been on the bench and didn't play for U23s the other day. Summat's up.

I think his disappearance is down to more than lack of form.
I really hope I'm wrong but the way he has just completely gone off the grid is slightly worrying - especially if Baldock is out for some time.

On Baldock, how good would he be if he just had a bit more composure in the final third? Relax mate, look up, don't panic.

Got injured then probably got fat or something.

These mysterious absences are nothing new for him.

Did you not see his performance vs Barnet?

Totally disinterested. Might have lobbed toys out of his pram because he lost his place

CW said he doesn't think Baldocks injury is that serious, calf injury. Although he has had this problem before. We will know if there is an issue with Freeman as he should appear in the squad in the absence of Baldock for the Reading match. If he doesn't then there is something wrong. Reports from the U23 games suggests the attitude of the likes of Washington and Lundstram are significantly different to that of Freemans, maybe thats part of the problem. Crainie seems to have pushed himself in front of Freeman at the moment.

If Baldock's out I think Bash will be back at RWB like he was when they were both injured last season.

Freeman just seems down, don't know if there's personal reasons but he just doesn't look up for football.

Bash Cranie Egan JOC Stevens

If Baldock's out I think Bash will be back at RWB like he was when they were both injured last season.

Freeman just seems down, don't know if there's personal reasons but he just doesn't look up for football.

Bash is still suspended for Saturday.

Did you not see his performance vs Barnet?

Totally disinterested. Might have lobbed toys out of his pram because he lost his place

Didn’t throw his toys out the pram when wilder transfer listed him in the summer before the promotion season ???

I'd assumed he'd lost his place on the bench because Cranie covers more positions but when Bryan was on the bench last night that didn't look good for him.

Reading might not be a bad game for Freeman if he’s available and Baldock isn’t. He’s far better at the attacking side of things than defending and hopefully we’ll be going at Reading full pelt.

Bash is still suspended for Saturday.

Ah, well that's a more difficult problem, maybe start 433 like we ended. 4 at the back with a midfield diamond that was posted in Instagram as our line up, but with JOC in there.

It’s an odd one, but I think he has plateaued and I think Baldock has over taken him. He looked great going forward but I still thought he was a bit weak at the back, especially as you consider early season most of the goals came down his side.

He has been a good servant for the club, but unfortunately as we push on to the next level, there will be players we leave behind, and he is one of those. Sad to see the ‘originals’ slowly but surely begin to leave, but I’m afraid that is just the way it is

Don't understand those who are writing him off already. He is one of our best attacking outlets on the right. When he came back into the team earlier in the season, he was excellent, so much so he got a Wales cap. Then he had a few bad games and he was gone. He doesn't have the pace or the engine Baldock has, but his attacking positional sense and delivery is quite a bit better.

Not sure of there's been a fall out or if he is suffering from an illness or something, he certainly seemed to be blowing a bit against Barnet. Maybe he's struggling with his fitness. Would be good if radio Sheffield could ask Wilder about him.

Why would Basham play RWB and Craine play CB when Craine's natural postition is RB and Bash's is CB/CDM?

Well he's not been on the bench and didn't play for U23s the other day. Summat's up.
He played against Donny in the U23's last Friday - must live Nottingham way as he was on the train home afterwards, was gonna ask him how he went on but he was too busy playing candy crush on his phone

He played against Donny in the U23's last Friday - must live Nottingham way as he was on the train home afterwards, was gonna ask him how he went on but he was too busy playing candy crush on his phone

Too much Candy Crush and not enough football. :)

Why would Basham play RWB and Craine play CB when Craine's natural postition is RB and Bash's is CB/CDM?

Just because he's done it before a fair few times in our team and gets up and down quicker than Cranie.

Didn’t throw his toys out the pram when wilder transfer listed him in the summer before the promotion season ???

I remember seeing the interview with him about that. Said he got called in when CW took over and he thought "oh here we go again" (and this just after the fuckfest we'd had under Adkins) and said he was really surprised to be told he wasn't being banished to train with the youth team or owt like that, as would've no doubt happened under some of the previous regimes, but was told it was all in his hands and to fight for a place. Turned him around , massive credit to him and to the gaffer!

Wondering if he's been carrying some sort of injury but I would love to see him getting involved again.

Back
Top Bottom