Kevin McCabe says..................

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Which means ??? In McCabe speak that could just mean he's going to carry on going to watch the team?? Did he elaborate on what he meant?

If he is staying as chairman, from what I've been told part of the deal with the Prince activating the buy-out clause is that if he doesn't buy him out, McCabe can go the other way and buy Prince out (whether that is for the £1 he sold if for, or a fair market price, I don't know on that one).

Yay held back for even longer.
How are we being held back now? Narrowly defeated away in the cup with a majority second string side, sitting in a decent position in our first season back in the championship after being top 3 for a while.

Strengthened in the summer and strengthened in jan....

My personal opinion is that it's come to crunch time

McCabe activates the clause and it's time for HRH put up or shut up

McCabe has other investors waiting in the wings

Main thing is, McCabe staying involved that assets and club is at least in safe hands regardless.

We'll see

McCabe is like a mate's thrifty dad (or maybe your own dad), who still insists that the old valve radio in the corner is perfectly adequate when everyone else have got stereos or that there's nothing wrong with the 22" Rediffusion TV on legs when everyone has massive swanky flat screens.

He won't stop you enjoying Match of the Day and Gardener's Question Time - just don't expect to enjoy them in HD and stereo...

It was Annie’s tweet not his post so I doubt you’ll get a reply wwf but I follow Annie’s on twitter and I believe he is the gentleman on the right of the picture.

Thank you Danny. I don't know him.

Daren't start on Twitter, s2 is plenty.

Thank you Danny. I don't know him.

Daren't start on Twitter, s2 is plenty.

Twitter isn’t too bad as you can follow who you choose to follow and then you (within reason) only see tweets from people you want to see tweets from.

Definitely good news. The thought of HRH having sole ownership didn’t fill me with confidence. Kevin McCabe has his faults but the thought of the kind of turmoil experienced across the city is scary. Not saying the Prince would cause that but I feel having a proper Blade at the helm is overall a good thing.

How are we being held back now? Narrowly defeated away in the cup with a majority second string side, sitting in a decent position in our first season back in the championship after being top 3 for a while.

If Abramovich took over it would be the same 10-15% criticising him.

Same owd same owd

We are where we are because ????
McCabe?
The Prince ?
Both?
Sir wilder?

Look I get that people don' like change and they don't see the Prince as being the one to take us over but we do need investment. Before the Prince came we was forever selling our best players every year and replacing them with shite. I for one am fed up of doing this so yes time for a change. Yes i thank McCabe for keeping the club afloat. If there is a billionaire blades fan wanting to invest then I'll be the first to say get him in but there isn't.

My personal opinion is that it's come to crunch time

McCabe activates the clause and it's time for HRH put up or shut up

McCabe has other investors waiting in the wings

Main thing is, McCabe staying involved that assets and club is at least in safe hands regardless.

We'll see
I really do hope that McCabe has investors waiting in the wings?. Good riddance to the prince then MAYBE?.

We are where we are because ????
McCabe?
The Prince ?
Both?
Sir wilder?

Look I get that people don' like change and they don't see the Prince as being the one to take us over but we do need investment. Before the Prince came we was forever selling our best players every year and replacing them with shite. I for one am fed up of doing this so yes time for a change. Yes i thank McCabe for keeping the club afloat. If there is a billionaire blades fan wanting to invest then I'll be the first to say get him in but there isn't.
We’re where we are down to a multitude of events and people.

What we currently have is not a pot of gold, but we’re now a well run club which isnt spending above its means.

Like many I’ve witnessed the bad times at the lane and these current times aren’t bad times, compare our set up and ownership to other championship sides and lower end Prem aides and we have a very, very balanced set up.

Yes we could tout ourselves to a new owner with big money but what will that achieve? Big changes and big steps upwards? We don’t know

I’m happy for our club to move forward with McCabe, the prince or whoever, but let’s do it the right way. Right now we’re in a good position

We’re where we are down to a multitude of events and people.

What we currently have is not a pot of gold, but we’re now a well run club which isnt spending above its means.

Like many I’ve witnessed the bad times at the lane and these current times aren’t bad times, compare our set up and ownership to other championship sides and lower end Prem aides and we have a very, very balanced set up.

Yes we could tout ourselves to a new owner with big money but what will that achieve? Big changes and big steps upwards? We don’t know

I’m happy for our club to move forward with McCabe, the prince or whoever, but let’s do it the right way. Right now we’re in a good position

I agree 100% needs doing in the right way.

The thing is, how can he hold negotiations to sell the club in good faith while openly telling people he’s “going nowhere”? Makes a mockery of the negotiations doesn’t it?

Or he could just mean that even if he sells control of the club he will still be hanging around in some sort of honorary role?

Twitter isn’t too bad as you can follow who you choose to follow and then you (within reason) only see tweets from people you want to see tweets from.

Too narrow for me that. I love to read other opinions and views. Learn so much from new members in particular on here.

Looks like there's a rift and it can go either way literally. KM saying that is not a casual comment but the way he sees it. If that is the case I hope for his sake there are other investors in the wings. He deserves a break and we deserve more investment than he offers alone.

You're damn right, he's just spent an evening on the pop at TCs 50th Anniversary dinner .

The Prince wasn't there.

Tbh, is the Prince ever here?

Always watching from afar is all well and good, but does nothing to endear him to the fans

Yes, money talks, especially serious money, but does he have it?

If McCabe has other investors lined up then that's the best way forward for me. McCabe holding the fort gives the club security, which is better imo than the Chanser scenario of owning all the assets, but who knows what would happen if he got bored with it all and sold up. Would he give much of a damn to who he sold to? Would he care?

Nothing more important than the safeguard of the football club we all love

Back
Top Bottom