Kean Bryan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There's a lot of people who reckon Bryan should be shipped out on loan or not good enough for the 1st team. I believe he played in midfield last night and played well from what i heard I know it's against semi pro team there's an old saying in football you can only play what's in front of you. So that means he's played lb lcb and midfield there's not many footballers who play al these positions so I ask this do you not think he could save utb a couple of million in the transfer window ?
No.

I think he's a poser and should ask his girlfriend to get him a walk-on part in Coronation Street. He'll be happier doing that and probably be better at it.

Hes obviously got something or man city wouldn't have recruited him,The only way to show what he has is playing football,and impress .young players just dont get a chance these days

Rolled his ankle. That is why he came off tonight according to Wilder.

Last edited:
He runs like someone who knows he’s not fit. Not helped by some bombscare passes along the backline tonight.

Disappointed he went off as I wanted to see how he would play. In his brief time on the pitch he was as the same standard as everyone else!

Last chance saloon unfortunately. Might be best defender ever but constant ankle injuries are a fucking bitch.

I think that was his last appearance as a Blade for us personally. I don't think he's quite good enough. I don't see him playing at all for us this season barring some major injuries.

Must show something in training and under 23 matches or wherever.

However, in the four games I've seen him I'm left genuinely scratching my head how he's here.

Archetypal non footballer what on earth did Citeh see in him.

Hang on, Lundstrum has grabbed his opportunity with both hands, made the effort and is now a first team regular in the prem.
Bryan hasn't and isn't, he's more like this year's Dean Hammond, as he's barely seen, but must do some unseen work.

He had a couple of seriously impressive pre season outings and was no worse than anyone else before his injury last night. Think people are being a bit harsh. Though I do agree it’s shit or bust for him here, if he misses the next League cup game he’s probably finished.

Must show something in training and under 23 matches or wherever.

However, in the four games I've seen him I'm left genuinely scratching my head how he's here.

and how he's remained here, offering nothing, apart from being unfit. I mean, I'm genuinely sorry for any player who has their career hampered by injuries. But this cannot go on forever. I thought he'd be a cert to let go this summer, the fact we didn't suggests that he's got something about him that we like. Not many of us have seen it.

Sorry to be blunt.
Simply not good enough, for this level
League one or two is his level.

I think he might be more natural in midfield than defence.

Rotten luck for him either way. First proper game he's played for us and gets injured again.

Probably never see him again. Mind you, if Jagielka is the alternative on the bench......

I think he might be more natural in midfield than defence.

Rotten luck for him either way. First proper game he's played for us and gets injured again.

Probably never see him again. Mind you, if Jagielka is the alternative on the bench......
Let’s not write Jags off based on his first competitive start for the club against a very vibrant and fresh attack whilst he was playing RCB. He’s comfortably better than Stears as CB competition.

Let’s not write Jags off based on his first competitive start for the club against a very vibrant and fresh attack whilst he was playing RCB. He’s comfortably better than Stears as CB competition.

Every time I've seen him since signing he's looked sluggish and sloppy. An absolute sloppy slug.

Not even massively pace related either. Just doesn't seem like he can be arsed to kick the ball in time. Maybe agility issues.

Every time I've seen him since signing he's looked sluggish and sloppy. An absolute sloppy slug.

Not even massively pace related either. Just doesn't seem like he can be arsed to kick the ball in time. Maybe agility issues.
Each to their own, thought he was great at Chesterfield and didn’t lose a header against Palace, of which there were a few

Back
Top Bottom