Kean Bryan where art thou?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Superbladesman7

Reaction score
Keep forgetting about this lad, but seems a shame given that he seems to be have been highly rated and almost somewhat of a coup for us.

Would genuinely just like to see what he’s like tbh in any game.

Is he the new James Wallace, Flo Cuvelier?

Thought I read recently that he was closer to fitness but we’ll see!

Thank fuck we didn't pay a fee for him.

Keep forgetting about this lad, but seems a shame given that he seems to be have been highly rated and almost somewhat of a coup for us.

Would genuinely just like to see what he’s like tbh in any game.

Is he the new James Wallace, Flo Cuvelier?

Thought I read recently that he was closer to fitness but we’ll see!
What odds would you get on him never playing for us? Seems a bit like the James Wilson situation. Bring him in, turns out he's not close to good enough. Quietly move him on.

Hopefully that's not the case

It was a good 45 minutes though :D

It was, remember talking to a mate at half time and we both agreed that he was a good signing :(

I also remember being at the away game at Brentford when a player that we signed from Leeds played his one and only game for us before being involved in a car crash which ended his career. Can't remember his name but he looked useful too!

It was, remember talking to a mate at half time and we both agreed that he was a good signing :(

I also remember being at the away game at Brentford when a player that we signed from Leeds played his one and only game for us before being involved in a car crash which ended his career. Can't remember his name but he looked useful too!
Martin Dickinson

Said he was fit on twitter a few weeks ago.
Obviously that could me "injury free" rather than match fit.

Just checked again, he was back playing on October 1st.

Martin Dickinson

That's him, am I right in saying that he and Ebbrell only played 90 minutes between the two of them? Ebbrell didn't come out after half time and I think that Dickinson only came on for the second half.

Who was the last player to arrive from a Premier League club who actually achieved something at United ?

Who cares, he's only a squad player anyway unless O'Connell decided to go in the transfer window

That's him, am I right in saying that he and Ebbrell only played 90 minutes between the two of them? Ebbrell didn't come out after half time and I think that Dickinson only came on for the second half.

I could have sworn he played more than 45 minutes for us, Dickinson that is, not Ebbrell . Did Dickinson actually cost us a fee ?

TBF if I was him I would want to spend a lot of time at home as well..

21dpet5.jpg

I could have sworn he played more than 45 minutes for us, Dickinson that is, not Ebbrell . Did Dickinson actually cost us a fee ?
Came on as a sub at Brentford, I wasnt at the game. Dont know when he came on, He was involved in the build up to our third goal. You can see it in the 1988-89 video. Yes we signed him from WBA on a free

Seems to have been filming for the new DW Sports advert... Saw it on Sky One yesterday & genuinely can't tell if it's him or not?!

Back
Top Bottom