Just saying hello......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Grappler

Reaction score
Hi all, just joined the site today (but have been reading it for the last year or so), I have been posting on the Football Section of Sheffield Forum for about 8 years, including occasionally writing a short match report for a few of the Blades who are not in great health and cannot get to matches anymore.

I am married, grown up kids (I still call them kids even though they are early/mid 20's) and am lucky enough to be married to a 100% Blade who loves matchday as much as the rest of us, so no "..can we go to Meadowhall...or...could you get that painting done today?...", etc. We try to get to as many away matches as we can, and have had season tickets for many years in the South Stand.

Hopefully, fingers crossed, Nigel and the boys will make this, "our year".

I travel alot for work, so not always the most prolific poster, but will try and chip in where I can.

Last but not least, Up The Blades!

Cheers

Welcome to the forum :)

Eyup! Another newbie, here. Usually post on the madhouse of BladesMad, but the powers that be are driving folks elsewhere. The updates are poor and the site is down far too often. Looking forward to being part of a more reliable forum as well as the old girl when she's actually working.

Looks quite calm on here, might take some getting used to!

Eyup! Another newbie, here. Usually post on the madhouse of BladesMad, but the powers that be are driving folks elsewhere. The updates are poor and the site is down far too often. Looking forward to being part of a more reliable forum as well as the old girl when she's actually working.

Looks quite calm on here, might take some getting used to!

It's not unusual! :D

Welcome

Feels like this needs an introduction by Kent Walton, rather than me! :)

Welcome anyway, Grappler!

Ah the old days of World or Sport, Dickie Davies, international lumberjacking from Canada, Wrestling from Croydon Town Hall, followed by the classified football results, then switch over for Basil Brush!

People of a certain age will understand the above! ;-)

Ah the old days of World or Sport, Dickie Davies, international lumberjacking from Canada, Wrestling from Croydon Town Hall, followed by the classified football results, then switch over for Basil Brush!

Nay lad. Grandstand was much better. Motor bike scrambling and live Rugby League followed by the teleprinter, all linked together by David Coleman himself. Marvellous.

Nay lad. Grandstand was much better. Motor bike scrambling and live Rugby League followed by the teleprinter, all linked together by David Coleman himself. Marvellous.

Marvellous?

He was Quite Remarkable!

Hahahaha , boom boom .

Back
Top Bottom