Incoming? Juan Pablo Añor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Your inside knowledge of who we are in for is amazing, please tell us how Bettis and Hecky might just never have wanted him in the first place. 74th player according to the fans we've missed out on pre season.🤭

Your inside knowledge of who we are in for is amazing, please tell us how Bettis and Hecky might just never have wanted him in the first place. 74th player according to the fans we've missed out on pre season

Err …

Plus, Bettis (🐍) and Hecky have FAILED to bring Ched back, despite him residing at a lesser club and the multiple injury concerns we have up top.

Time for the BRP to consider his position.

Anyone who doesn’t agree 💯 is a pig.

Err …

Plus, Bettis (🐍) and Hecky have FAILED to bring Ched back, despite him residing at a lesser club and the multiple injury concerns we have up top.

Time for the BRP to consider his position.

Anyone who doesn’t agree 💯 is a pig.
Looks like we’ve missed out on Tony Sirico too. Fucking joke club.

Just gone from Al-Ain, back to Venezuela (Caracas).

I’m absolutely gutted.

He’s 28, he’s in his prime, and he would have been a perfect replacement for MGW.

Why oh why oh why do we always miss out?

Garbage from the club.

This is on you, Bettis 🐍

Oh FFS, thanks for bringing this up, kids are crying here, now, you have just ruined their weekend.

Oh FFS, thanks for bringing this up, kids are crying here, now, you have just ruined their weekend.

Terrible, isn’t it. No regard for the kids AT ALL.

I’d apologise, but I think we’ve already established who’s to blame for this fiasco.

🐍🐍🐍

Amazes me that we’ve got a player who is on record wanting to join the Blades (has a flat he rents out on Woodseats Road as an investment) and is arguably better than MGW, and we don’t even have a run at him.

Juanpi has pretty much said that he would crawl over broken glass to come back to BDTBL and his beloved Blades.

You know it. I know it. Pure negligence from Bettis, and another window wasted.

Juanpi’s wiki page suggests he’s just moved back to Europe again, too. Pisspoor from the club.

🐍

Who was the Barca youth layer we were trying to loan a few years ago and he refused to come lol?

Who was the Barca youth layer we were trying to loan a few years ago and he refused to come lol?
Collado. Just had a quick Google and he’s on loan in Saudi from Real Betis

Back
Top Bottom