Incoming? Juan Pablo Añor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Given I’ve been slating the state of our foreign scouting network for a month - I’d be more than happy to eat humble pie here.

Really can’t see it happening but who knows?

Would certainly be left field. But we are deffo short in attacking midfield after loaning our Holmes

Agreed, very left field! If we were to dip our toe into the foreign transfer market I would expect Wilder to go for a Dutch or Scandinavian player who would be seen as more likely fit into the dressing room culture.

He’s probably dog shit, but at least you can dream he is going to be United’s answer to Messi with a name like Juan Pablo Añor! Get him signed! :)

(I’ll still be shocked if this comes off)

He scored against Real Madrid and Barca!

Not bad, but he's no Nick "Monty" Montgomery

images

Is he saying he's just spoke to malaga CF? I don't really get who he's said he spoken to?

I read it as "Just been speaking to Malaga C.F midfielder/forward Juanpi"

So speaking to the player.

He's just put a full stop after the F.

There'd be no need for a comma after Juanpi if it was the start of a new sentence.

There'd be no need for a comma after Juanpi if it was the start of a new sentence.

Few oddities with this twitter rumour. I'd like to know how the f*ck did he recognise who he was if he's spotted him in and around Malaga unless he's a big la liga fan, and does Juanpi even speak English?

Somebody fire up football manager and find out!

There'd be no need for a comma after Juanpi if it was the start of a new sentence

ss2333513_-_photograph_of_richard_osullivan_as_robin_stevens_kenneth_williams_as_edwin_milton_from_carry_on_teacher_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__09890__15261.1394489109.jpg

He looks some player if those videos are anything to go buy.

Ricky's assesment seems to be accurate, agile attacking midfielder with a nice left foot.

Wasn’t one of the rumours / links doing the rounds a few weeks ago about about a foreign player? A Nixon one?

Not getting carried away but maybe this was it and we’ve gone back in after last nights debacle?

- Should I get excited by a spurious link and a goals and assists compilation - no

Will that stop me - absolutely also no.

Wasn’t one of the rumours / links doing the rounds a few weeks ago about about a foreign player? A Nixon one?

Not getting carried away but maybe this was it and we’ve gone back in after last nights debacle?

- Should I get excited by a spurious link and a goals and assists combustion - no

Will that stop me - absolutely also no.

Yes, I think you are right, there was talk of a foreign player linked with us, by Alan Nixon.

It’s the first thing I look at when we are linked to any player. 100% actuate when basing an opinion of a player. If they’re over 75 on Fifa then they’re okay with me

"...While the 12-time Venezuela international has undoubted potential, two consecutive managers have now overlooked him. Nonetheless, the biggest concern to Malaga is his wages...."

<Kev McCabe> "no lad, no, your agents told you wrong, we don't pay in Euro's, we use something much more valuable over here in England....er...which currency you ask?....well, er....over here, we call them....er.....Nectar points....."

Looks like he’s on instagram and Twitter, if someone who is on those sites wants to do some stalking?

I bet he is already following Billy’s missus on Twitter!

Back
Top Bottom