Incoming? Juan Pablo Añor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Someone on Twitter just tweeted this saying this player is on his way to us for a medical after agreeing a fee...

"@JamesShield1 @bramalllanehq Just been speaking to Malaga F.C. MF/FW Juanpi, boarding the flight 8:05 to Don/Shef for a medical. Fee agreed, possibly after missing out on Waghorn? Venezuelan international, said he’s excited to move to England! #twitterblades"

Also tweeted the flight tracker info underneath, If the guy has made all that up he's seriously a saddo with too much time on his hands...

Someone on Twitter just tweeted this saying this player is on his way to us for a medical after agreeing a fee...

"@JamesShield1 @bramalllanehq Just been speaking to Malaga F.C. MF/FW Juanpi, boarding the flight 8:05 to Don/Shef for a medical. Fee agreed, possibly after missing out on Waghorn? Venezuelan international, said he’s excited to move to England! #twitterblades"

Also tweeted the flight tracker info underneath, If the guy has made all that up he's seriously a saddo with too much time on his hands...
Who’s tweeted that?

Don't think we really need another attacking midfielder but why not more the merrier

It would be a strange one to make up, and it is feasible given Malaga's relegation to the Segunda and our friendly with them last summer.

But I'd be flabbergasted if this happens.

Rapid report:

He'd be a Brooks replacement. He's a left footed, skillful, nimble but lightweight attacking midfielder who plays from the right or central.

He's basically a left footed Isco. On that basis, gerrimin.

1p bargain

Juan nil

juansheet304.jpg

He scored against Real Madrid and Barca!

Last edited:
Would he even get a work permit, or is this a new ploy?

edit: Just seen his second nationality is Spanish.

I love this forum and Twitter, some randomer tweets some random shit and were balls deep in him finding out if he got a pet parrot called blade. Do I think it will happen? Absolutely not. Will I still get excited about said parrot. Absofuckinlutely I will

Yep, I'd have to file this one under 'clever bullshit' as it stands.

But we can hope.

Back
Top Bottom