Player Suggestion Juan Foyth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HeCanDoMagic

Reaction score
Rumour is that he will be looking for a move in January to get regular games, whether that is in the PL or abroad.

A right back/centre back - would be a potential upgrade on Basham. Always looked comfortable when seen him for Tottenham.

A short term loan would suit our financial quandary too.

Like that idea. It's imperative we get RCB cover. Were it not for VAR we would've been left with Jags or Egan at RCB for 3 games now which totally changes our whole style of play. Better defenders than Bash granted and have a similar technical ability - but not the pace, the attacking intent, tenacity and stamina he has which makes him ideal for the RCB role.

FWIW I would've kept Cranie.

Cranie/Bash
Jags/Egan
JOC/Stevens (push Osborn to LWB)

We definitely need RCB cover in a similar mould to Basham for continuity as much as cover.

Ah my bad. With all the stuff Walker has said about finishing his career with us then its not that daft of a transfer to discuss.

Not at all, think it will happen, and in a year or two he will still have more pace than those 10 years younger, RCB is the perfect position for him and he will be the perfect player for it

Everytime I've seen him for Tottenham he's looked car crash.
Looks a bit weak as a centre half and makes errors. Hasn’t really kicked on as much as Spurs were hoping for. Looked shocking at right back.

Looks a bit weak as a centre half and makes errors. Hasn’t really kicked on as much as Spurs were hoping for. Looked shocking at right back.
Yeah, he's cost quite a few goals in the limited times I have seen him.
He seemed to be favoured when playing against the pacy strikers...so against your Man City's and United, so could be that he only started against the top teams.

Yeah, he's cost quite a few goals in the limited times I have seen him.
He seemed to be favoured when playing against the pacy strikers...so against your Man City's and United, so could be that he only started against the top teams.
Think more the opposite, plays against the mid table teams when Spurs rotate.

He's now getting regular games with Argentina. Think he'd be ideal for us.

Think more the opposite, plays against the mid table teams when Spurs rotate.

He's now getting regular games with Argentina. Think he'd be ideal for us.
He started only 9 games last season. Amongst them were Dortmund, Man City, Arsenal, Wolves, Chelsea, Palace, teams with pace up top.

He played against Bayern the other night and Jose raves about him, he won’t be going anywhere I don’t think.

If he came to us, would we send hendo or besic back?

OP: Juan Foyth?

Me: Yeah i wouldn't mind that all but it is probably a little bit unrealistic for our first season back in the Premier League

Back
Top Bottom