Incoming? Josh Scott

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade58

Once a Blade, always a daft ****
Reaction score
Article says we are set to sign 17 year old striker from Hartlepool who has refused to sign a pro contract with the club

On the Hartlepool United website, Scott's player bio states: "A talented out-and-out centre-forward who has been with the club for four years. His strong and athletic physique means he can play the No 9 role effectively, often doing the hard work to bring others in to the game and create chances as well as score goals himself."

www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/hartlepool-united/exclusive-hartlepool-united-set-to-lose-another-academy-kid-as-championship-club-sheffield-united-make-move-1-9684351

Sounds like we have either been a bit underhand with this or the player has just decided that he wants out. Either way I hope we provide appropriate compensation. We can't moan when we lose players if we do the same to other clubs

I still think Nathan Thomas could’ve given us something from the bench, especially at times like on Saturday.

I still think Nathan Thomas could’ve given us something from the bench, especially at times like on Saturday.

tenor.gif

I hope!

Article says we are set to sign 17 year old striker from Hartlepool who has refused to sign a pro contract with the club

On the Hartlepool United website, Scott's player bio states: "A talented out-and-out centre-forward who has been with the club for four years. His strong and athletic physique means he can play the No 9 role effectively, often doing the hard work to bring others in to the game and create chances as well as score goals himself."

www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/hartlepool-united/exclusive-hartlepool-united-set-to-lose-another-academy-kid-as-championship-club-sheffield-united-make-move-1-9684351

Playing for our U18s today v Cardiff.

Back
Top Bottom