Josh King

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That match was perhaps the first time I had seen that level of violence. It was like a preplanned ambush outside the ground. I was quite young and remember my dad dragging me away from staring at it happening.
The league game against them the season after was a bit lively as well. Took my mate with me for his first ever away day, we were being followed by a gang of Villans and he panicked and ran. Que about 20 Villa hooligans run straight past me chasing him. He nearly made it to the coach before they caught him. Gave him a shoeing and put the coach windows through.......happy days 🥺⚔️🔴⚪⚫⚔️ UTB

The league game against them the season after was a bit lively as well. Took my mate with me for his first ever away day, we were being followed by a gang of Villans and he panicked and ran. Que about 20 Villa hooligans run straight past me chasing him. He nearly made it to the coach before they caught him. Gave him a shoeing and put the coach windows through.......happy days 🥺🔴⚪⚫⚔ UTB

Josh King arranged all this?

The league game against them the season after was a bit lively as well. Took my mate with me for his first ever away day, we were being followed by a gang of Villans and he panicked and ran. Que about 20 Villa hooligans run straight past me chasing him. He nearly made it to the coach before they caught him. Gave him a shoeing and put the coach windows through.......happy days 🥺🔴⚪⚫⚔ UTB
That’s like the opposite of the old saying that you don’t have to outrun the bear just at least one of the other campers

He’s changed his agent in his quest for a new club. Hope he moves, might be one less club interested in the forwards we fancy.

3EB5488B-950D-460F-B05D-1FEB9D5131E7.png

Considered planning

How can anyone say that villa use considered planning to assess their transfer targets and team
They buy players that are good at their jobs in the systems which their existing clubs employ and then throw them into the mix in the hope that they work
Cash was employed as a very good wingback at forest, villa do not use wing backs
Their game plan is to get the Ball to grealish in the hope that he will win a free kick. They have more dead ball opportunities than the vast majority of the premier league yet have no plan how to make the best of them
Their considered planning has seen them spend possibly £10 million over the odds to sign a striker who was admittedly the highest scorer in the championship but hardly has the skill pace or strength to stand out in the premiership.
Just had £50 on smith to be the first manager sacked in the premiership
Oh and I don’t like them ever since the Birmingham police threw me down the stairs at villa park when some 12,000 blades left after the 4th goal went in in our 4-1 1975 fa cup defeat.
We were then chased though the streets of Aston on our way back to coach’s, a mate actually running in the back and out of the front door of a terraced house chased by three villa thugs as a family were watching grandstand in their front room

memories
I'm sorry but that last bit finished me off 😂 😂 😂

We could do with him, proven and could do well with the young Arsenal kid (if we can get him)

Be like a new Deane & Agana maybe?

He's holding out for a move to Man Utd.
Could’ve gone there last season but Bournemouth blocked it so they got him from China instead whose name I think is Ighalo but I can’t be arsed to check.

My friend (a Bournemouth fan) reckons he's available for £18m and this table reckoned he was on £45,000 a week before relegation. Assuming a 30% reduction after relegation and maybe he's on just over £30,000 now. Either way, we'd be breaking the bank but you would argue he would be the best player in the squad so it probably wouldn't upset the apple cart.

He averages 32 games and 10 goals a season in the PL and his xG last year was 6.8 and he managed 6. Season before xG was 13.6 and he managed 12. Season before that xG 7 and 8 goals. So bottom line, he converts what is put in front of him. I think there were chances in both Wolves and Villa games that he would have buried.

My friend (a Bournemouth fan) reckons he's available for £18m and this table reckoned he was on £45,000 a week before relegation. Assuming a 30% reduction after relegation and maybe he's on just over £30,000 now. Either way, we'd be breaking the bank but you would argue he would be the best player in the squad so it probably wouldn't upset the apple cart.

He averages 32 games and 10 goals a season in the PL and his xG last year was 6.8 and he managed 6. Season before xG was 13.6 and he managed 12. Season before that xG 7 and 8 goals. So bottom line, he converts what is put in front of him. I think there were chances in both Wolves and Villa games that he would have buried.
Maybe it’s a reciprocal ten to two at Roxy’s. If we don’t get someone in before the deadline and he doesn’t get a better offer we’ll get the fat lass in the taxi.

He might not have a wage reduction. They may have excluded that if they needed to persuade him to sign.

He might not have a wage reduction. They may have excluded that if they needed to persuade him to sign.

Yeah entirely possible. I'm sure the guy on here who has access to all the PL contracts says nearly most of them do though. If he does or doesn't, we'd be breaking the wage ceiling for him.

Would be a decent signing.

We need one, push the boat out player and a record like that is worth a lot

He was on 45k a week but with relegation might have dropped considerably to possibly be within our range.
A good buy for someone at that price,28 not too old but limited resale I agree

Back
Top Bottom