Josh King

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Watching Norway tonight because of Sander. King is playing too, can tell he is injured. I wouldnt want him

I became ITK tonight.
Lad pitches up at the door, had his motorbike nicked, 'anything on your cameras?'
'Sorry mate, they don't cover beyond my drive, what's with the football gear?'
'I play for Mansfields U21 academy.'
Yeah he's not signing for United though.
YHIHF.

I became ITK tonight.
Lad pitches up at the door, had his motorbike nicked, 'anything on your cameras?'
'Sorry mate, they don't cover beyond my drive, what's with the football gear?'
'I play for Mansfields U21 academy.'
Yeah he's not signing for United though.
YHIHF.
You should have said "on yer bike son" as you shut the door

You should have said "on yer bike son" as you shut the door
nah I was thinking about saying I'll give him a lift to Mansfield for his game (tomorrow) then reality hit me that I'd have to clean my car out etc
I'm guessing he's one of their academy 'fillers' he was a right short arse, plays left wing but tomorrow supposed to be left wing back. I could be wrong though he may be the next Enda Stevens.

nah I was thinking about saying I'll give him a lift to Mansfield for his game (tomorrow) then reality hit me that I'd have to clean my car out etc
I'm guessing he's one of their academy 'fillers' he was a right short arse, plays left wing but tomorrow supposed to be left wing back. I could be wrong though he may be the next Enda Stevens.
Talking at work a while back and this bloke was saying he was half decent player as a kid. Mansfield saw him, presumably for the school team, and invited him for a trial.
Managed to scrounge a lift and things went well enough for him to be invited for more trials. Managed to cobble the fare to get there for this. Tough times late 70's early 80's.
Got on alright and again invited back. Like he said, hard times not much money about and he couldn't raise the fare this time. That was the end of that. What might have been?
The moral to the story is - always make sure you've got your bus fare to Mansfield stashed safe.
True story.

A bit like Moose in that he is carrying excess timber. Has a similarly awful record of niggling injuries/never being fully match fit. Its a no from me.
Young Mo Besic though. Yes, please.

im not so sure i think he would get plenty of goals in the championship but probably out of our price range think hes on 50k a week

im not so sure i think he would get plenty of goals in the championship but probably out of our price range think hes on 50k a week

He’s just been released so he’s currently on £0 per week.

Not that I’m saying we should make him an offer. I can’t really see us going for any strikers.

Did he play under Jokanovic at Watfotd? Can't see him getting another Premier league contract unless one of the promoted sides take a gamble.

He’s just been released so he’s currently on £0 per week.

Not that I’m saying we should make him an offer. I can’t really see us going for any strikers.
still think slav will want to bring one more striker in

To bring another striker in we would definitely have to move moose and Burke.
That leaves Mcburnie who we may well also move if we get an offer to get our money back, Brewster, Sharp, mcgoldrick and jebbison who is still learning the game and needs time spent with him for that, as opposed to playing on a regular basis.
Five strikers should be more than enough.

Did he play under Jokanovic at Watfotd? Can't see him getting another Premier league contract unless one of the promoted sides take a gamble.

King has ever played for Watford.

Slav had Forestieri, Deeney, Vydra and Ighalo as his strikers.

To bring another striker in we would definitely have to move moose and Burke.
That leaves Mcburnie who we may well also move if we get an offer to get our money back, Brewster, Sharp, mcgoldrick and jebbison who is still learning the game and needs time spent with him for that, as opposed to playing on a regular basis.
Five strikers should be more than enough.
If we switch to a formation with wingers, king played LW a lot for Bournemouth

wasn't he injured to ineffectual last season? I suspect someone like Palace will take a punt.

Zero goals last season and reportedly wants £100k a week. So yeah, let’s smash our budget to smithereens for someone who was once fairly good. 😤

Back
Top Bottom