Jonny Williams

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
A younger version of duff ? Could be better aswell ?
Worth a loan bid deffo sort of player we could get

Also Fleck cover if he doesn't find form again. Left footed.

He’s barely played any football of late. When he came onto the scene with the Welsh squad, he looked an excellent prospect. Not sure if he’s just one of those players that’s continually injured but he never seems to be able to kick on, and I’m not sure he’d be any improvement on Woodburn.

He’s barely played any football of late. When he came onto the scene with the Welsh squad, he looked an excellent prospect. Not sure if he’s just one of those players that’s continually injured but he never seems to be able to kick on, and I’m not sure he’d be any improvement on Woodburn.
Think the only way we’d get a player of that quality for cheap would be if he was always injured like a McGoldrick

Ha ha watch 'Sunderland till I die' on Netflix and then let us know if you want him. I was watching it last night and it seemed that they wanted to rely on him, but he was never fit. I think he got injured when we beat them at their place.

He signed for Sunderland on loan last season and hardly even played because he was out injured. Dodgy shoulders although it looks like he'd had a big op on one of them

Back
Top Bottom