John Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade53

Reaction score
I am just glad that Flecky didn't get picked in the Scotland side again today , and be tarnished by that diabolical performance . At least he didn't have to make a prick of himself , ……. unlike Liam Palmer! The funniest sight was seeing a Kazakhstan supporter holding a banner saying " Scott McTominay I am a fan can I have your shirt?" I would have thought any of them could have done better in it!

Do feel sorry for him abit. All the way to Kazakhstan to sit on the bench and watched his country get pumped 3-0 by a nation ranked lower than the likes of Haiti and Madagascar. Meanwhile, his club team mates got to go to sunny Valencia.

If I was him, I'd be relieved to not have to be associated with that shower on the pitch.

Scotland are absolutely embarrassing.

You're not wrong.

Worst Scotland performance ever... And there is a fair old list of embarrassing nights to choose from.

Ridiculous state of affairs. Hopefully Fleck can get a decent manager in charge of his national side soon.

Sitting on the bench and not getting on means he doesn’t get a cap either I don’t think

Is there only me that thinks thank goodness he didn't play and get injured.

Same applies to Stevens/Egan and McG for Ireland and hendo for the U21's

Norwood has pulled out of NI duties due to personal reasons.

They are all key players for us.

UTB

Scotland are absolutely embarrassing.

I remember when they went to the World Cup and were sponsored by Talbot cars. Talbot were not the most glamorous name in motoring but even they were so embarrassed they withdrew their sponsorship when they were sent home! :D

Back
Top Bottom