Outgoing? John Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It was the adament no chance and the look where you got that from. Lauren I think might be getting a telling off

I know Arsenal are a bigger club and yes they'll be a wage increase if he leaves us to go to somewhere like them - at some point - but, I honestly think football wise he'd be best off with us and under Wilder the way we're going we could be pushing the top 4 even more than this year next season.

Warnock trying to stir it up. Attention addict who’s relevance fades by the day- start up a media “feud” with Wilder who’s profile is sky high. Absolute bottom feeder.

Sad, desperate and completely predictable. Go away Neil. Just hope Wilder doesn't bite and completely ignores the twat.

What. A. Baller.

Brilliant player with a brilliant attitude to the game, I’m so glad Scotland haven’t picked him more, more fool them daft twats.

What a bloke!

Warnock trying to stir it up. Attention addict who’s relevance fades by the day- start up a media “feud” with Wilder who’s profile is sky high. Absolute bottom feeder.

Sad, desperate and completely predictable. Go away Neil. Just hope Wilder doesn't bite and completely ignores the twat.

“He’s been made available to us” is not the same as “the club has been in touch offering us the player”. Warnock might still be talking rubbish on this, but it’s not exactly unusual for an agent to tout players for a move.

I hope we play them next cup round.....
and stuff 'em!

Although Colin will be ready with all his usual shite ....

“He’s been made available to us” is not the same as “the club has been in touch offering us the player”. Warnock might still be talking rubbish on this, but it’s not exactly unusual for an agent to tout players for a move.
Oh I agree- just fed up of hearing Warnock Warnocking.

I'm not sure how popular this will be but I see JF as the new Billy Bremner. A hard tackling, no nonsense Scot. Glad he's ours and he's getting better every season. Some better talent around and who knows how good he could be.

Imagine:

Player to wife: We've all agreed not to move on this January luv, we've all agreed to turn down offers no matter how good.

Wife: "Like fuck you have".

Yes we have luv and we're getting some more mates in as well.

No wonder we're chasing fourth with balls like that.

Back
Top Bottom