Outgoing? John Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Rumours circulating on various social media networks that we have accepted a bid for John Fleck from his ex club Rangers who will throw Michael O'Halloran in exchange.

I doubt its true, but I mainly hope its not true, too.

One Scottish guy says this.

18838997_10206869448293399_6444355945422544219_n.jpg

Rumours circulating on various social media networks that we have accepted a bid for John Fleck from his ex club Rangers who will throw Michael O'Halloran in exchange.

Laughable

Ha ha ha o'ha ha o'halloran in exchange.

Which twat thought that one up.

As if.

Jesus Christ
Remember when we used to have him? Was wank and kept running round like he had the shits. Why even waste all our times with this joke of a tweet?
Didn't he miss an open net to cost us promotion?

Jesus Christ

Didn't he miss an open net to cost us promotion?

Can't remember about that but when he was on loan with us one of my mates saw him in town and essentially he couldn't care less whether we went up or not. Said he couldn't wait for his loan to end or something along those lines.

Didn't he score a penalty in the play-off final though?

He's a journalist but as we saw with the Carrurthers rumours, this stuff is often just made up. I'd be surprised that we accepted a bid of just £1.5m too. Lets hope this is crap but its still worrying.

The Unitedway equation comes into play here...

Best Player + Summer Transfer Window = (oh shit)

Whilst never saying never I do find this puzzling. Clearly a made up story, but what do I know?

Mischief....attempt to unsettle the player perhaps?

Several points I can make here....1. We wouldn't entertain that kind of fee, it would need to be at least 5 times that much.
2. Why would he go back there to play in that shit league?
3. Why the fuck would United want a rangers cast off?

Only way anything like this could be true is if there was a stupid McDonaldesque release clause in his contract.

1) The club formerly known as Rangers haven't got £1.50 let alone £1,500,000

2) £1,500,000 wouldn't buy Fleck even from club giveaway

3) They would have to throw in an additional 20 million if they want to include O'Halloran in the deal, but they could get Fleck for less if they keep the useless cunt

No he's worth 5 x that

This is football in 2017 not 1979

This is hilariously ridiculous, even by our form of selling our best players at the most inappropriate times.

So it's probably true.

This rumour was over the moment anyone entertained the idea that CW might want O'Halloran

Back
Top Bottom