Incoming? Joe Worrall And Darragh Lenihan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

.................that name previously linked, Lenihan of Blackburn Rovers being linked again, albeit on HITC

Worrall is at Forest

Lenighan would be great signing and realistic, would imagine our Irish contingent have had a word and i would imagine he would be excited at the prospect of joining us.

Not too sure if Worrall will happen, he is the kind of signing an established premier league team would be able to make (but probably wouldn't) and all the more difficult with him being captain and a supporter of Forest who still have a shout at playoffs... maybe one for the summer mind!

Lenihan would be a solid signing. Stick him in the middle of the back 3 and he'll be worth £80m in no time.

Could see this one happening for sure.

As cover for RCB and CB in a back 3 I think he'd be a decent addition. Can also do a defensive job in midfield.

He hasn't caught my eye to be honest but our long term interest speaks volumes and age, character and Irishness are all on his side.

I know CWAK have been keen on Lenihan for a while now and I have thought him solid whenever I've seen him but I struggle to see how he'll get anywhere near the side, for this season at least, especially following Rodwell signing. Longer term I see him as either competition/cover for Egan (depending on what Jagielka does at the end of the season) or even more likely to become the right sided equivalent of JOC and successor to Basham. Blackburn are unlikely to be threatening the play off spots especially with Dack out for a while so maybe willing to deal but I would have thought summer would be the most likely time that Utd will make a serious move for him.

We wanted Lenihan a while back didn’t we and I’m probably wrong but I’m sure he chose Blackburn over us?

As cover for RCB and CB in a back 3 I think he'd be a decent addition. Can also do a defensive job in midfield.

He hasn't caught my eye to be honest but our long term interest speaks volumes and age, character and Irishness are all on his side.

Ryan Leonard, Ricky Holmes...

Lenihan would be a solid signing. Stick him in the middle of the back 3 and he'll be worth £80m in no time.

Could see this one happening for sure.
So you'd drop Egan!??

We've gone up a division and retained an interest in Lenihan. He obviously has something about him. Don't need to watch him to know that.

Shouldn't have bothered with the first comment as it's obviously too confusing for everybody.....

Rate them both, but they are right footed. I feel we need someone who can cover JOC now following the signing of Rodwell

Back
Top Bottom