Joe Rodon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seems to go to everyone of their matches when he can.
If Wilder considers him not good enough, I doubt we will get our money back and subsequently the only way that would suit both parties would be to swap him. They love him at Swansea, he seems to love it there. Seems logical to me but then again is it worth publicising your opinions on here?

Where has wilder said that he’s not good enough ? He has looked more than capable in his starts he looked good against Leicester and Southampton give the lad a chance for Christ sake

Do you really reckon wilder would spend 20 mill then get rid after starting about 4 matches 😂😔

I have not said Wilder had said he is not good enough ..... note the word if!
At the moment he is not first choice
He at the moment has neither pace, skill or the strength I would expect of a £20 m forward and expect him to improve or be moved on

it’s an opinion not a personal crusade to get rid

I hope he improves, but if I am not entitled to an opinion. There is no point having a forum

He at the moment has neither pace, skill or the strength I would expect of a £20 m forward and expect him to improve or be moved on

Oh how shocking

I hope he improves, but if I am not entitled to an opinion. There is no point having a forum

At the moment we don’t have one first choice striker we haven’t found a first choice partnership

And if mcburnie would’nt have been an idiot drink driving he probably would be starting

If we are spending 15_20mil on anyone in Jan it will mean egan or Jack have been sold for mega bucks....... From what I've heard a lots of the top teams are circling around the lane....... Looking at these two

And people say I'm full of shit lol love it Everton sniffing and no doubt JOC will be linked next

If you think bids will not be put in for these two in jan your very much mistaken..... But let's hope they are not accepted..... But its the only way wilder will have money to spend in jan... We'll and serious money

If you think bids will not be put in for these two in jan your very much mistaken..... But let's hope they are not accepted..... But its the only way wilder will have money to spend in jan... We'll and serious money

Your point was that we'll only be bidding £15-20m on a player if we'd sold Egan or JOC. And for some reason you're coming in here saying "told you so" as we sit here, pre-JTW, not having sold anyone nor signed anyone. Feel free to say "told you so" when it does actually happen...

Bids will be put in for them in January as clubs are always testing the water, it is the way the market works.
No doubt we will receive other offers and we will put in bids, yet again it’s the way the market works, subsequently no great revelations there.

The bit that does interest me is your claim that we will not have any money to spend.
You are either Chris Wilder, our CEO, sit on the board or are the Prince. Or could own the fish and chip,shop,that our chairman visits and he dropped it out when deciding whether to have scraps with his two cod and chips.

Look all I was told a few months back was Chris wilder wouldn't get any money to spend in jan.... Post it on here only to be shot down..... The quote came the Prince won't be sownding anymore money till he knows the whole football club is.... The only players we would be signing in jan would be loans and free transfers..... Unless we sold first..... Again iwas shot down for this... But the more we here from Chris wilder the more I'm starting to believe what my sourse told me

But it's up to you lot if you believe or not
... Only a few weeks to find out if its true or not

You are either Chris Wilder, our CEO, sit on the board or are the Prince. Or could own the fish and chip,shop,that our chairman visits and he dropped it out when deciding whether to have scraps with his two cod and chips.
One was haddock, Collins Morris told me so it must be true.

Look all I was told a few months back was Chris wilder wouldn't get any money to spend in jan.... Post it on here only to be shot down..... The quote came the Prince won't be sownding anymore money till he knows the whole football club is.... The only players we would be signing in jan would be loans and free transfers..... Unless we sold first..... Again iwas shot down for this... But the more we here from Chris wilder the more I'm starting to believe what my sourse told me

You sound so confident in what you say, usually when someone speaks with so much confidence about something that they have no chance of actually knowing to be true, it means they're full of shit.

Edit: what I'm saying is I think you're full of shit.

S S of P alert.

Egan won't be leaving (improved contract offered instead) and Rodon won't be joining (at least until he's fit again, so possibly in summer).

You sound so confident in what you say, usually when someone speaks with so much confidence about something that they have no chance of actually knowing to be true, it means they're full of shit.

Edit: what I'm saying is I think you're full of shit.

4 weeks to find out if I'm full of shit or you are

Let's meet back here the and chat

It's almost like you want it to happen now...

Do you mean sauce?
4 weeks to find out if I'm full of shit or you are

Let's meet back here the and chat
Yeah ok. Just out of curiosity, you aren't by any chance called Mark are you? Spent a bit of time in prison for robbing post offices?

It's almost like you want it to happen now...

No I'd rather we didn't sell anyone and went out and signed a few...... But we ant afford anyone who could replaced Egan or JOCbe ause the pair of them are world class and will prove so... Just hope that is with us and not some other club

No I'd rather we didn't sell anyone and went out and signed a few...... But we ant afford anyone who could replaced Egan or JOCbe ause the pair of them are world class and will prove so... Just hope that is with us and not some other club

Your point makes no sense, if we sold either of them for say £30m+, we'd have at least £20m to find a replacement? Or are you suggesting that the Prince would just pocket the cash or buy the Lane off McCabe with it? The transfer policy in the summer doesn't suggest this to be the case.

Personally, I obviously rate Egan and O'Connell, but I wouldn't call either of them World class yet and should they leave it wouldn't surprise me to see them flop when they're not playing for Wilder. There is only one man at the club that is irreplaceable and that's Wilder, Wilder could sell half the team and no doubt find a way to replace them without seeing the team falter.

Your point makes no sense, if we sold either of them for say £30m+, we'd have at least £20m to find a replacement? Or are you suggesting that the Prince would just pocket the cash or buy the Lane off McCabe with it? The transfer policy in the summer doesn't suggest this to be the case.

Personally, I obviously rate Egan and O'Connell, but I wouldn't call either of them World class yet and should they leave it wouldn't surprise me to see them flop when they're not playing for Wilder. There is only one man at the club that is irreplaceable and that's Wilder, Wilder could sell half the team and no doubt find a way to replace them without seeing the team falter.

Rumours were Brighton wanted £45million plus for Dunk in the summer due to Harry's transfer to Manure sort of setting a benchmark.

With that being the case i'd be absolutely amazed if we weren't talking about the same sort of value for Jack and Egan. Egan especially has really looked the part and you can't tell me he's not worth at least half of Harry's value.

On transfers in general I reckon it could be one of the most uneventful JTW's we've ever had. Realistically the amount of fees it would take to replace any of our 1st choice 11 with a certain starter are way above what we'll spend IMO.

When any ITK'er comes on here with exciting, positive news about prospects they tend to generally get the thumbs up but when it's not what we want to hear they get a bit of a mouthful, human nature?

Back
Top Bottom