Joe Rodon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Isn't he big mates with McBurnie as well?

Seems a good player when I've seen him and I'd like to see us get some better cover at the back.

I hope he left footed. We really do need to bring in cover/competition for JOC because Bryan isn't it

This of course would bring the added benefit of strengthening the BBC with the addition of his hard brother.

EAlFmHnWwAAFBIM.jpg

He’s right-footed but tends to play on the left of two right footed centre-backs when played in a two, is an excellent prospect, and has already impressed for Wales since getting his debut earlier this season – to the point where he’s made the position his own already. While their fans accepted the McBurnie and James departures I suspect this would be the last straw for a lot of Swansea fans if he went in January. Can’t see them selling.

He’s right-footed but tends to play on the left of two right footed centre-backs when played in a two, is an excellent prospect, and has already impressed for Wales since getting his debut earlier this season – to the point where he’s made the position his own already. While their fans accepted the McBurnie and James departures I suspect this would be the last straw for a lot of Swansea fans if he went in January. Can’t see them selling.

It would be a swap deal. We give them McWank back for him and we pay them £20mil.

Just hope he wouldn’t be an incoming to replace an outgoing regular 👎

Isn't he big mates with McBurnie as well?

Seems a good player when I've seen him and I'd like to see us get some better cover at the back.
Just had a text from a Swans pal who’s at the game today and McBurnie is sat a few rows behind him with Joe Rodon’s brother.

There are loads of defenders out there for the RCB area. I'd rather we didn't spend daft money on someone like him mid season. In fact I'd rather us not spend daft money full stop. We can't start thinking nothing of throwing £15m at Championship players.

I can see McBurnie going back to Swansea in part exchange, with us then having the much needed cover at centre back and Wilder bringing in a better C/F.

If we are spending 15_20mil on anyone in Jan it will mean egan or Jack have been sold for mega bucks....... From what I've heard a lots of the top teams are circling around the lane....... Looking at these two

It will be difficult to sign anyone from Swansea in January, they’re doing well in the league and are financially stable after James/ McBurnie sales. We would probably have to overspend.

It will be difficult to sign anyone from Swansea in January, they’re doing well in the league and are financially stable after James/ McBurnie sales. We would probably have to overspend.

Agree although Grimes is a player that has always impressed me and seems to be performing well again in the Champ this season. Don't think he'd be cheap anyway but especially if Swansea are not under pressure to sell and are actively aiming to keep the side together.

Seems to go to everyone of their matches when he can.
If Wilder considers him not good enough, I doubt we will get our money back and subsequently the only way that would suit both parties would be to swap him. They love him at Swansea, he seems to love it there. Seems logical to me but then again is it worth publicising your opinions on here?

Seems to go to everyone of their matches when he can.
If Wilder considers him not good enough, I doubt we will get our money back and subsequently the only way that would suit both parties would be to swap him. They love him at Swansea, he seems to love it there. Seems logical to me but then again is it worth publicising your opinions on here?
What evidence is there that Wilder considers him not good enough?

Back
Top Bottom