Joe Hart?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I like Joe Hart. He's generally accepted his knock backs in life with dignity. He's been brave enough to try to resurrect his career in a non too fashionable club in a foreign country. He's always tended to move to get 1st team football instead of being content with sitting on the bench. But measure against that you must his propensity for errors and his seeming inability to make the transition from promising youngster to seasoned polished Pro. Coupled with astronomical wages, it's a no from me. With an extra helping of no. And no for dessert.

I like Joe Hart. He's generally accepted his knock backs in life with dignity. He's been brave enough to try to resurrect his career in a non too fashionable club in a foreign country. He's always tended to move to get 1st team football instead of being content with sitting on the bench. But measure against that you must his propensity for errors and his seeming inability to make the transition from promising youngster to seasoned polished Pro. Coupled with astronomical wages, it's a no from me. With an extra helping of no. And no for dessert.

He can’t be a big wages as a back up keeper for Burnley? Surely?

Big, big no from me.

Always got a mistake in him and would command big wages, not in line with his ability.

Do we think Moore is better as back up then? Fair enough though I respectfully disagree.

Of course there may well be better options than both of thm out there.

I bet he’s on more than any of our players

More than Berge? No chance! Hart has been on the decline for years, he’s not going to be on anywhere near his Man City wages.

No. Just no. I can’t see us signing players who are on the decline. It’s not how CW operates. Thank goodness.

Would rather shit in my hands and clap than sign joe heart.
He’s been past it for years and on huge money.

Over 100 premier league clean sheets, 4 golden gloves and 80 odd England caps, no transfer fee. Has to be at least worth a conversion see where his head is. Got bombed from city for not being great with his feet, that won't matter to us as much.
Just the kind of player cw relishes working with. If hendo don't stay what are our options?

Rather have that bird who was in the shit 70s series Hart to Hart in between the fkin sticks.

If we ever sign Joe Hart, I will weep.

Was a top ‘keeper when he was young and on the way up. Got the yips. Been on the way down and unreliable since.

GLTTL, but not with us.

The next keeper we sign has to be number 1 for a while for me. The importance of defensive consistency is crucial in the Premier League, it’s why we’ve done so well this season. It’s no coincidence that the back 5 have played so well together for so long.

Oh I don’t know he’s head and shoulders above the rest !

(see what I did there😉)

You won't get a keeper with better pedigree than Joe Hart.

I'd be very interested, wage dependant of course.

Wouldn't pay over the odds for his wages, he simply can't command that now.

More than Berge? No chance! Hart has been on the decline for years, he’s not going to be on anywhere near his Man City wages.

Hard to believe but true.
Despite taking a big drop in wages when he signed for Burnley, he was still on a basic wage of >£45k the last I heard.
I believe that is still considerably more than Utd's best paid players - McBurnie and Berge, although I've not heard how much those that signed recent extensions are now on.

Back
Top Bottom