JOC & Baldock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
Not travelled to WBA.

Both were at Sharps Sharpshooters at goals today. Billy wasn't there. Reason Billy wasn't there was because the squad had set off to WBA.

If there not right there's no point risking them with a two week break after this game.

If that’s the case then Scott hogan must be injured as well, considering he’s currently watching the football in his copthorne hotel room

They might both be quite touch and go so could be having further tests at Shirecliffe in the morning before a decision is made?

The 17:30 kick off time allows more time to travel.

They might both be quite touch and go so could be having further tests at Shirecliffe in the morning before a decision is made?

The 17:30 kick off time allows more time to travel.
Didn't do very well in their first lot eh? Too much messing around in class and not paying attention?
Bloody tests and exams, fucking hate them!

Great news those three are fit but gives CW a huge selection headache.

IMHO Egan is a must start but I'd be happy either way with Baldock or Freeman at LWB and JOC or Stevens at LCB with Johnson at LWB if the latter.

Great news those three are fit but gives CW a huge selection headache.

IMHO Egan is a must start but I'd be happy either way with Baldock or Freeman at LWB and JOC or Stevens at LCB with Johnson at LWB if the latter.
Egan and joc both have to be shoe ins. Johnson has done well but joc and Stevens have been 2 of our best players and have a good understanding. The only dilemma would be Baldock or freeman, like you I'm easy with either of them.

Back
Top Bottom