JOC and England

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CarlMcBlade

Semi active member
Reaction score
I must admit when someone on here questioned why Jack didn’t get a call up for England, I scoffed a little bit thinking it was much too soon to be considered for his country.
Well, watching this pile of shite tonight and especially our chaotic back four, I have to say our Jack would be head a shoulders above this lot, and that includes our £90M ex academy product.

I must admit when someone on here questioned why Jack didn’t get a call up for England, I scoffed a little bit thinking it was much too soon to be considered for his country.
Well, watching this pile of shite tonight and especially our chaotic back four, I have to say our Jack would be head a shoulders above this lot, and that includes our £90M ex academy product.

I think he's still a full season or so away from being a good international player.

He might get a call up this season in the same way Tomori has.

But for he's got a bit of learning left to do at the top level before he's there. He's too good not to get there eventually though. I suspect he'll be playing for England at the World Cup in 2022. Hopefully we can grow with him. But I suspect he'll probably outgrow us.

Surely anyone is better than Keane?!

I wish Edna was English, he’d piss all over Rose

_20191011_202557.JPG

Replace any of the top ones with our defenders and any of the bottom with England's.

Shite.

Southgate has lost the plot. Chilwell and TAA on the bench, while Rose and Trippier are playing and Walker is at home.

Maguire's caught Man U lurg.

Rice and Henderson is like playing 2 65kg blocks of tofu in midfield.

I've been shouting racist abuse at telly. Not worked. Still on pitch.

Rice must have summat about him to be so highly-rated but whenever I’ve watched him play for England, he looks like he’s won a competition.

I think West 'Aaam make him out to be some goal scoring box to box midfielder but he looks terrified, king of the 3 yard pass, well Prince because they're not ways on target.

I think he's still a full season or so away from being a good international player.

He might get a call up this season in the same way Tomori has.

But for he's got a bit of learning left to do at the top level before he's there. He's too good not to get there eventually though. I suspect he'll be playing for England at the World Cup in 2022. Hopefully we can grow with him. But I suspect he'll probably outgrow us.
So what's Michael Keane's excuse?

He's got Man U on his CV?
Without doubt certain players get fast tracked due to club connections or in his case ex club connections. As far as I can see he has done absolutely nothing to warrant playing for his country.

All about opinions but nobody we’ll ever convince me that pound for pound Michael Keane is a better footballer than Jack O ‘Connell

Tammy Abraham watches Rashford go on and thinks "why the fuck am I here then?"

Joint top scorer in the Premier League Vs Marcus Rashford who can barely register a shot on target.

That has just brought back the memory, or should I say nightmare, of Blackwell starying him on the right side of midfield. :oops:
Please no. I was having a nice night until you’ve given me that flashback. Suppose I started it

Henderson is so underwhelming......think Rice has been really poor.
Think these 2 holding midfielders gave done very little whole match, it’s as though they don’t know what to do.

Been impressed with some of Harry Kanes awareness and passing
Also Sterling always looks a threat. Credit to Czech Republic, they‘ve pressed us well giving us little time on the ball.

Henderson is so underwhelming......think Rice has been really poor.
Think these 2 holding midfielders gave done very little whole match, it’s as though they don’t know what to do.

Been impressed with some of Harry Kanes awareness and passing
Also Sterling always looks a threat.

Harry Kane is Tottenham and England's most creative player. If he wasn't so good at caramelising the onion bag I'd put him in midfield.

Henderson has been atrocious.

As soon as they scored their first then it's as if they didn't know what to do.

A wake up call if ever it was needed.

🎵 Are you Scotland in disguise? 🎵

Back
Top Bottom