Player Suggestion Jess Lingaard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slate him and Dick him all you want, he’d probably still do a job, deffo no worse and perhaps even a lot better than what we’ve already got. That said though I would much rather have someone like Buendia or maybe even Cantwell though to create for us....UTB

Slate him and Dick him all you want, he’d probably still do a job, deffo no worse and perhaps even a lot better than what we’ve already got. That said though I would much rather have someone like Buendia or maybe even Cantwell though to create for us....UTB
I’d slate him for not being very good at football either

if the deals right for us get him in we havent got a goalscoring midfielder in our squad know hes a bit of a twat but might just want to prove a point to solskjar

if the deals right for us get him in we havent got a goalscoring midfielder in our squad know hes a bit of a twat but might just want to prove a point to solskjar

Is that the goalscoring midfielder who’s got 9 in his last 78 games ?

Oh , and he’s more than a bit of a twat .

Hi, Stegosaurus here

He's better than what we've got. But is a Grade A wanker.

Pass

bit of a nobhead but good player might be worth a gamble if we sign him the lcb has to come from abroad

Would be a top signing for RCM If fit and on form

People have short memories Lingard was great for England at the World Cup and was great form Manure around three time

He turns up, trains, plays when called upon and a few years back looked a decent footballer. He's lost his way and isn't good enough for the club he's at

Never quite understood the hatred to be honest.
He wears fashionable clothes--the kryptonite of the middle-aged male football supporter.

I think this would be a decent bit of business for us.

He wears fashionable clothes--the kryptonite of the middle-aged male football supporter.

I think this would be a decent bit of business for us.
Talented footballer obviously. And based on the majority of Wilders business he fits righj in (big club player, lost his way)

I'm not sure he'd fancy it tbh? Depends how much he wants to build his value up for his eventual move to Everton

Talented footballer obviously. And based on the majority of Wilders business he fits righj in (big club player, lost his way)

I'm not sure he'd fancy it tbh? Depends how much he wants to build his value up for his eventual move to Everton

I don't think he would fancy it much, no. Spot on about Everton, though--where inside-forwards go to die.

If we was to get Man Utd to pay a large chunk of his wages then get him in. Probably far superior to what we already have.

Hoping this is complete bollocks if so its like the club what to become an even bigger laughing stock...
1608309536876.png
This is it this is what saves us... 😂 😂 😂

Back
Top Bottom