Incoming? Jerome Sinclair

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bibbity bobbity boo

It's all a load of bollocks
Reaction score
Just read this on Sky Sports Transfer Centre

15:39

BLADES IN TALKS TO LOAN SINCLAIR

Sheffield United are in talks with Watford over the loan signing of forward Jerome Sinclair, according to Sky Sources.

They are hopeful of completing the deal but face competition from a few other Championship clubs.

Sinclair, 20, spent the second half of last season at Birmingham on loan, but he is yet to be included in any of Marco Silva's squads this season.

1 goal in 17 senior appearances according to Wikipedia, it also says liverpool compared him to raheem sterling

Big potential this kid.
Had enough bollocks about him to go to Watford in search of first team football rather than sitting in Liverpools reserves for the next 3 years, fair play for that.

Let's not forget how bad Brum were last year.

This could be a breakthrough season for him, he'll work his knackers off.

Watford were abit of a basket case club - huge squad with out seemingly having much cohesion and probably not the place for a young player to prosper. Doesn't sound like he did much at Birmingham but again has that missing pacey dimension we are after. Could see this being a goer

Yep, thought he'd be one we'd consider. Seems to tick the boxes. Would be quite excited by this signing.

He's no Papiss Cisse but looks black enough to me.

Comprende?

landscape-1469695182-ricky-gervais-david-brent-dance.gif

Thaz never bleedin 'eard of him till today!

Yes because it's impossible to know of players at other clubs isn't it? I even posted about him on another thread.

I've not seen much of him but I remember him being quite highly rated at Liverpool and was surprised when Watford got him for £3m.

Few clips of him here, too many bloody replays but it's the best video I could find.

Next Danny Webber? Loan from Watford and then sign permanently!

Can't tell if he's left or right footed from that, good sign.

Yes because it's impossible to know of players at other clubs isn't it? I even posted about him on another thread.

I've not seen much of him but I remember him being quite highly rated at Liverpool and was surprised when Watford got him for £3m.

Fair enough mate. You sound like you genuinely had heard of him then. That's more than most on here can claim. Including me incidentally, I'm pleased to announce that I am blissfully totally unaware of this bloke and look forward to him surprising me.

You say this everytime we are linked to a young player from another club

Depends what the Junior Championship Manager player index says...

Some people have an opinion on everything; know very little about anything and don't understand the difference.

Few clips of him here, too many bloody replays but it's the best video I could find.

Next Danny Webber? Loan from Watford and then sign permanently!

They signed him for 4m so they will want 10+m because he's english

Back
Top Bottom