Player Suggestion Jens Petter Hauge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Only caught 20 minutes of it, but Bodø/Glimt seems to have done very well. Hauge set up the first, then scored the second and looked like Messi as he set up a teammate for a sitter just at the end... Think we're a bit late with this one, he must surely attract interest from the bigger European clubs after that.

We are a bigger European club.

We are a bigger European club.

Our start to the season and our finish to last aren't doing us a lot of favours. Our wages are the lowest in the league and I'm not sure there's too much left in our transfer budget either.

Don't know which clubs are going to bid for him, but he'll want playing time in the right role. He could choose to join a "smaller" club over a bigger, richer club if he thought it would be better for his career in the long run. I've seen him being undecided on what would be the best move for him. Joining a very big club directly like Martin Ødegård did, or one step up like Erling Braut Haaland did.

1 or 2 seasons Beerschot playing for top 5 in Belgium and the Premier league with Sheffield would be perfect for him. Same type of deal as for Coulibaly. If he makes a big impact in Belgium, he can go sooner to PL. Such a career path must be an attraction.

I think we need someone of this type. Will probably wait till Jan now though

Missed opportunity. He can not have been that expensive. Damn. On the bright side, plenty of fish in the sea.

In the starting XI at Milan now, wondergoal tonight and again a very good performance vs Celtic. Hopefully we'll be improving scouting players within our wagestructure.

Back
Top Bottom