Jeff Hendrick

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd say we'll have a wage bill to match the likes of Burnley next season. I don't see any reason why we wouldn't

No fee obviously but he still wouldn't be a cheap signing. Last I heard he was on ~£35k/week so would presume he'd seek similar or more at his next club. There would of course be a signing-on fee as well.

I'd say we'll have a wage bill to match the likes of Burnley next season. I don't see any reason why we wouldn't

How accurate are the figures i've seen of Blades spending £12-13 million of yearly wages?
Apparently Burnley are paying between £37-38 million.

Huge difference.

How accurate are the figures i've seen of Blades spending £12-13 million of yearly wages?

Huge difference.

If we stay around for a few years, then I'd expect our wages to be up in that direction. Worth also noting that Burnley have been in Europe so extra revenue/playing staff.

If we stay around for a few years, then I'd expect our wages to be up in that direction. Worth also noting that Burnley have been in Europe so extra revenue/playing staff.

Of course it will increase, it was just the assumption was that it would treble over the summer, which is both unrealistic and would also be very worrying.

I think Bournemouth's is also around the same as Burnley's.....
I'm not sure Europe has much impact financially in all honesty.

No fee obviously but he still wouldn't be a cheap signing. Last I heard he was on ~£35k/week so would presume he'd seek similar or more at his next club. There would of course be a signing-on fee as well.
I guess we could always offset his wage demands with a higher signing-on fee.. however he'd still be looking at around 40k minimum imo.

Huge difference.
Given we will earn £120m. Why would we spend £12 on wages. It's unheard of

Huge difference.

Don't worry - Utd are paying a lot more than £12m in wages.

I guess we could always offset his wage demands with a higher signing-on fee.. however he'd still be looking at around 40k minimum imo.

Whichever way you cut it, it would still take up a sizeable chunk of the budget and he certainly wouldn't be the cheap signing some think he'd be simply because there would be no fee involved.

When was the last time any of you saw him do something good? He was awful against us at BL.

Not saying he'd be a terrible signing. But I'd be underwhelmed

Wasn't it a similar amount from promotion?
They are already paying loads more. If they weren't all the players would be talking to their agents. The numbers posted for United are ludicrous

Huge difference.
£12-13m in the Championship. Last season was £19m including promotion bonuses (over £30m less than media darlings Norwich btw). This season will be over £30m at a guess.

He's a reyt keep it safe and simple merchant, nothing ever happens.

A shit Jackson Irvine.

Back
Top Bottom