Jeff Hendrick

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good player who'd be a good fit for us. Another Irish one, too.

Never thought he'd be realistic. But if he's in his last 12 months, not in their team and we're interested, he may refuse a new deal and force them to sell.

I wonder if it would bring a premature end to Besic's loan?

Good player who'd be a good fit for us. Another Irish one, too.

Never thought he'd be realistic. But if he's in his last 12 months, not in their team and we're interested, he may refuse a new deal and force them to sell.

I wonder if it would bring a premature end to Besic's loan?
Not really the same type as Besic is he

• Banned
A very good passer long and short and comfortable in tight spaces
Exactly the type we need

Article in Sun yesterday suggested we were going back in January because the price would be a lot lower as he would have only 6 months left on his contract.

Not really the same type as Besic is he

They'd typically take the same slot in the team and I don't think we'd really need both. Though there's time for that to change.

Would be nice to have both but they'd be 2 high calibre players to keep happy.

They'd typically take the same slot in the team and I don't think we'd really need both. Though there's time for that to change.

Would be nice to have both but they'd be 2 high calibre players to keep happy.
Hendrick can play more advanced, however would agree we don't really need both at this time

Perfect player for the type of position ”lunneh” is picking up playing in the right side of the midfield 3 with plenty more quality going forward also which would make the formation in my eyes more viable. Always been a fan since his last 2 great seasons for derby and it’s always nice getting another Irish international in the team.

Hendrick can play more advanced, however would agree we don't really need both at this time

We might do though if Fleck and Norwood struggle to adapt to the Prem.

BTW that's not me saying they'll struggle as thought they both grew into the game nicely on Saturday but it's a possibility.

He will pass the character test, as he’s a Sean Dyche player and he operates like Wilder in that regard.

He isn’t a flashy player, but has racked up quite a lot of Premier League experience.

There won’t be a bidding war as I’m sure we’ll be the only Prem side in for him.

If we went down he would be an absolute star in the championship under Wilder.

He’s gonna be much below his natural market value as he’s coming to the end of his deal.

He’s a box to box midfielder much in the same mould as Fleck but right footed. Can do a bit of everything, which we know Wilder likes in a centre mid.

He’s an Irish international so will already be friendly with a lot of our lads.

What’s not to like?

ha ha.. widely regarded by all and sundry as the greatest guitar player ‘ever’ to walk the planet
ask anyone .. Townshend, Clapton, Satriani, Malmsteen, SRV , Lemmy, me ;)

on hendrix..
‘some players can walk a tightrope with no net, some players don’t even need the rope’
miles davis

Hendrick peaked about 2 years ago. Do we know why his contract is being run down? Is he playing any games or is this another Wilder miracle mission

Guess this won't be happening now

We need a faster, bigger, trickier version of Billy, otherwise just play Billy because can't see us scoring enough goals otherwise

Back
Top Bottom