Incoming? Jean Leroy Belehouan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wonder if this will have any bearing on Riley coming back? Not much been said over the summer but if i remember correctly it was mentioned towards the end of the season.

Surely a CONFIRMED thread bit now??

Pretty sure Riley has gone elsewhere already pal, might be wrong, but im sure it was in one of the papers transfer columns.

The left-back for the U18s Rhys Norrington-Davies looked an excellent prospect in the final v Coventry.
Cue massive meltdown about selling him to Everton for £5,000 and not bidding an extra million for the Southend superstar.

Agree Norrington-Davies looked brilliant. Should surely be first choice for the U23s. Belehouan will probably start with the U18s if he's also a left back.

Surely a CONFIRMED thread bit now??

Pretty sure Riley has gone elsewhere already pal, might be wrong, but im sure it was in one of the papers transfer columns.

Still at Man Utd from what i can see - as somebody has mentioned, we don't exactly need him any more, and not heard anything linking him with us over the summer, i just know it was mentioned before the season finished.

Bradford are close to signing Riley last time Inread owt about him?

As for this Man Utd lad welcome on board but is this really where football is now that a 16 year old lad released from an academy signing for another is actually news?

Fair play to Harrop thought signing for Preston. Got a lot of time for that.

I wonder if this will have any bearing on Riley coming back? Not much been said over the summer but if i remember correctly it was mentioned towards the end of the season.

Eh?:rolleyes:

How is this in any way related to Joe Riley? Totally lost me there pal. Same club and...? and what?

Isn't Bomber his Uncle?

Correct.

Met Bomber a few times, was brilliant to talk too. Always had time to sit and talk despite me being relatively young at the time.

Have to say it seems we're starting to pick up some good youngsters from elsewhere too. Certainly excited to keep an eye on their progress.

Lookalikes:

Stephen Mallon - Eddy Redmayne
David Parkhouse - Robert Keppel (T-Bag from Prison Break)

Anymore?

Agree Norrington-Davies looked brilliant. Should surely be first choice for the U23s. Belehouan will probably start with the U18s if he's also a left back.

Or maybe one of them will go out on loan? Probably Nozzer as he’s older. That would hopefully leave the new lad playing LB/ LWB for the U23s. I like our approach of getting these kids playing at an older level than their age group (17/18 year olds playing in the U23s, 15/16 year olds playing U18 etc.). I think it will help them develop.

Correct.

Met Bomber a few times, was brilliant to talk too. Always had time to sit and talk despite me being relatively young at the time.

Have to say it seems we're starting to pick up some good youngsters from elsewhere too. Certainly excited to keep an eye on their progress.

Bomber was/is a Gentleman,always a smile,always had time for a little chat,even though he must have thought,oh no its that boring b***** when he saw me

Back
Top Bottom